22

"What should I wear?" Min Su talked to herself while searching the right clothes to wear.

She then chose a floral dress and matched it with a Denim. "I look pretty, as always." She said confidently.

She then wore light makeup and tied her hair in a bun. "I'm done."

-

"Mom, I'm leaving." Min Su told her mother.

"Wait, are you going to his house by yourself?" Mrs Lee asked. "Yes, I told him that I want to go there by myself. It doesn't take long." She responded.

"Okay, then."

As soon as she opened the door, a figure suprised her as she yelped.

"You fuckin suprised me!" She slapped his chest as he continuously laughed. She pouted and crossed her arms.

"I'm not helping you." She pretended to get into her house but he caught her hand.

"Yes, you are. You already did your makeup for tonight, you even wore a dress." He eyed her.

"I'm beautiful, aren't I?" She winked.

"Yes, you are." He replied.

"Really?" She clasped her hands.

"Of course I lied." He said as she frowned.

"That's it. I'm not helpi-"

"Hey, I'm just kidding okay. You look beautiful today, for real. I just hope that my cousin won't fall in love with you because he's an asshole." He said and Min Su could tell that he really meant it and she smiled.

"I know I am, let's go then." She intertwined their hands together.

-

"Mom, dad. Min Su's her-" Jungkook's eyes enlarged when he saw his cousin, Se Jun talking to his parents. He then turned his attention to Jungkook and flashed him a smile as he stood up and walked to him.

"Hi Jungkook. Long time no see." He greeted with a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh hi, Se Jun. Yea, I know but I'll be probably more happy if I don't see you at all." Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook." Mrs Jeon glared at him.

"I'm sorry I got in late, my shoes are really hard to open." Min Su apologized. "Hi Mrs Jeon, Mr Jeon and hi- Wait is this your cousin, Jungkook?"

Jungkook didn't reply as both of them were glaring towards each other until Min Su nudged his arm.

"I'm asking you, is this your cousin?" She asked again, while looking at Se Jun as he finally gazed at her.

"He is." Jungkook replied.

"Woah, you didn't tell me that he's hot." She stated and it made Se Jun smile. "Thank yo-"

"But you are hotter, Jeon." She said while pinching Jungkook's cheeks softly and she grinned. She then turned to look at Se Jun and bowed.

"Hey Jeon's cousin. I'm Lee Min Su. His girlfriend."

-

hope you enjoyed! ❤

hope you enjoyed! ❤