how could you...?

My name is (Y/n), I'm 16 and probably both the luckiest and Nervous ever since my first girlfriend is the school bad girl Shayla, I didn't think my first relationship would come to her pinning me to my locker, saying how when we were kids she always liked me and wanted to go out with me, I managed to stutter a yes, My heart fluttered when I felt her press her Soft lips on my cheek as she walked away, I saw how the boys were starting at us completely shocked as she was moving her hips in some kind of way while she was walking, but I didn't care about that, I was planning on making sure I become the best boyfriend I can be for her.

That was 2 months ago as I saw her in her Leather jacket with her classic bag girl themed hair and her Don't care attitude for her clothes...she was absolutely breath taking... despite other boys and even some girls threatening me to break up with her or I'll regret it, I never did...plus I was shy in nature and she was always close to me.

I was lost in thought as she was approaching me with a hint of mischief in her eyes and she pinned me to the wall, Snapping me out of my trance,  causing her to let out a chuckle.

Shayla:Hey there Sweetie, See something you like~? (She said, showing off a bit of her chest area, causing me to look away with bright red blush)

Y/n:S-Shayla! Y-you know you c-can't do that!

Shayla:why? I know deep in that innocent mind of yours, you want to feel them...(She whispered in my ear as she so gently took hold of my hands and Guided them to one of her Breasts)

Y/n:(I Pulled my hand away just in time, my Blush got redder each second while shaking my head, causing her to laugh)

Shayla:Oh Y/n,still so innocent,  Respectful and loyal to me...and all mine...(She said as she leaned to my neck and softly bit down on the part that made you let out a low soft moan) your moans are so cute...Maybe later...I can hear more...(she teased you as she took hold of your hand and started walking back to class while you were following her as you looked down, shyly smiling at your Beautiful girlfriend.)

I always thought that she would be the one...My queen...my goddess...She said time and time again that I was hers and that she would break me if I ever cheat on her... how funny...she did break me...but I didn't cheat...

How wrong I was...

I saw her there, moaning as she was on top of another guy, kissing the living day lights out of him...why...after everything we've been through together...but I watched as she looked through the door and saw me as she was kissing the other guy passionately...but the worst pain...she smiled and whispered to the boy, got up, walked towards me and started beating me up, Saying how I was just a tool to get that guy jealous, how I was nothing more to her than a slave... and when I was lying on the ground, badly beaten up, she put picked me up and threw me outside her house, laughing as she slammed the door...

Y/n:(I stood up...pain lingering while crying loudly) How could she...I-i did my hardest t-to be the best boyfriend for her...i-i stood by her...I-i never let anyone talk trash about her...I-i took her to her favorite places...a-And she did this...? Why...why is love...this painful...(I looked back to see them doing...that...I looked away and I painfully made my way back home...Crying the hardest I ever cried...wanting this to be a nightmare...)