3

Sorry the last one sucked
Life is strange you know? Nothing will ever go your way, just like what's happening right now. Sure, Joseph did promise you he wouldn't mess with you but he said nothing about messing up your room. That's what happened when he somehow messed up your room while you were forced out of bed so you could get some god damn groceries with Jonathan. You got so angry to the point where you wanted to punch the s**t out of Joseph. "Y–YN.. don't be so mad. We can clean this up. It's fine really..." While Jonathan tried to calm your nerves down, you look at how horrific the room looked. Your laptop is in a little crisis, your art paper is everywhere around the floor, your bed is in a mess and well just generally your room looks like it had a WW3 or something. Well, you couldn't hold your anger any longer, you really want to beat the crap out of Joseph now. "YN wait!" You hold your fist tightly while walking downstairs to look for Joseph. Jonathan tried to calm you down since your little 'talk' with Joseph would end up pretty badly. "Oh Joseph~" You said in a sing song voice when he was playing Mortal Kombat with Josuke. "Hm what—" He originally wanted to ask you nicely to not talk to him since he was having an insane fight with Josuke. But the moment he saw with an evil grin and a frying pan at hand, he stopped. More like his brain had already stopped working and he wanted to run away. Right. Now. He quickly dropped the controller while Josuke slowly backed away. He raise his hands to surrender, "I... Um... I... It-it was nothing more than-than a–a joke....." You smiled a bit before proceeding to knock him out with the frying pan. Josuke look at him then you in terror while Jonathan (who was right behind you) started freaking out. You sigh and walk back to your room so you could clean up the mess that Joseph made.
- Some time until Joseph woke up -
You needed a bit of rest since you clean up every single damn mess that Joseph made. You plopped yourself down on the living room couch without realising someone was sitting there. "YN?" You looked up to see Giorno reading about something. You did saw his face had a little shade of pink. "Oh err... Sorry about that." You  quickly push yourself up and sat properly. "So, were you the one who knocked Joseph out?" You nodded making him smile a little. "He needs to learn a lesson once in awhile. He likes to play around too much." You smiled at his comment. "That is true, he likes to play around. Sometimes it even goes overboard and makes me embarrassed. Who could believe a 18 year man could do something very stupid.." You sigh lightly but you managed to light up Giorno's curiosity. "Like what?" You shook your head as you told Giorno how you first met this rather idiotic Joestar.
Flashback
Around 2 years ago, you worked at a local family restaurant as a waitress. Aside from all the weird people who come to this restaurant often, everyone else is quite nice and friendly.
One day, a rather tall American-British man came to the restaurant. You see, the restaurant had a jukebox that let customers plays music. You put in 1 dollar you could play two songs. You didn't realise that the said man placed 7 dollars into the jukebox and chose the same song. When you went ahead to pick up his order, the music started playing,

[Eat it by Weird Al Yankovic]
I actually just remembered he reference this song
You just silently went back to the kitchen and gave the order. You will admit something, this guy does look quite cute. You managed to talk to him a bit when you gave him his food, however you were getting irritated by the fact that this same GODDAMIT music had played for the 6 timed. Everyone in the restaurant was getting insane by the fact that this song was played so many times. Aside from the man, he seemed pretty happy about it. "You know.... I was the one who did that." He told you and you just look at this man in disbelief and disgust. "Hahaha I loved your facial expression, you looked so cute!" Even though he called you cute, you couldn't ignore that he played this song over and over again. When he pay for his meal, the music had already stopped. You could hear a wave of relief from everyone in the dinner. He left a little note when he give you the money and told you to keep the change,
(Insert random number)
Call me, Joseph Joestar.
Back to now
Giorno had a little chuckle when you sigh while shook your head lightly. "Why you decided to call him?" "I had faith in this guy that this was a one time thing. Apparently I was wrong. I also had to carry him home when he was EXTREMELY wasted..." You sighs again and Giorno put his hand on your shoulder, "Hey, we all been there. After all, he is quite childish." You smiled lightly at him. That was also when Josuke popped out of nowhere, "Giorno Giovanna flirting with YN now eh?" He teased Giorno and that just made him sigh and took his hand off your shoulder, "Yare Yare. I'm not flirting with her. Don't you have stuff to do or you just want to skip and get the teacher to scream in your face agian huh?" Josuke glare at him a little but gives into it and walked away. "It's strange how you could stand these people, YN." You stare at him in curiosity. "Jonathan is the nicest, Joseph is childish, Jotaro is scary and Josuke is a bit idiotic." He said while not taking his eyes off the book. "Well, they're all nice in their own ways. Hey, at first I thought you were a cold and emotionless person like Jotaro." He look at you in surprise then laughed a bit. "I'm not cold like him. Well, I do seem kind of cold sometimes." You smiled at him with make him smile lightly at you. Suddenly, your phone rings. "Goddamit, I forgot about my work again. Ugh. Gotta go. See you at dinner, I guess..." He smiled as you walk towards your room so you could take the call. Like usual, getting shouted at your client while you 'tried' (actually you just place your phone aside) to explain to him that the deadline is tomorrow.
- Another time skip brought to you by the author -
It's already nighttime and Josuke asked you if you wanted to eat dinner. You nodded and went downstairs only to get a nice surprise. "YN-chan!" A green haired black highlights young woman greeted you happily. "Eh, Okame?" She jumped towards you resulted in the both of you dropping to the ground.

 "Eh, Okame?" She jumped towards you resulted in the both of you dropping to the ground

"Okame, that hurts you idiot!" You rubbed your back while she smiles. "So, you know her?" Giorno asked with curiosity. "Yep, I do know her. For a very long time actually." She smiled while she helped you to get up. "How's life?" "Same as usual." She smiles lightly while Jonathan shouts, "Dinner's ready!" She hopped to the dining table while you walked there with her. Okame is a inventor who goes by the name Oasis when she's selling her stuff to other people. Somehow she knows that the person is nice or not so she doesn't sell anything to anyone dangerous. She smiled every time she took a bit of the food and sway from left to right lightly. After that, she decided to talk about some embarrassing stuff that only she and she knows. "You know when the time she was middle school, she likes to draw muscular man a lot!" Everyone aside from you look at her in surprise. "Really?!" Everyone aside from Jotaro and you said in union. She nodded her head and looks at you while you hide  your face in your hands. "Oh yeah and also there's one time when she accidentally place her hand inside t—" You quickly cover her mouth so she could say nothing more. You gave her the I-will-kill-you face. "Guys, I still have a crap ton of stuff to do so...." You dragged Okame with you and ran to your room as quick as possible. In the end, she had to sleep in your room because you know that she would spoil whatever things that will make you embarrassed. You put up a trap to make sure that she doesn't sneak out while you sleep.
End of chapter 3....