29

Today, due to the fact that yesterday (chapter 28) you wouldn't come out of your room, your job is to run errands for the family. 

Along with being the babysitter for both Johnny and Jotaro. Although babysitter may be a bit far fetch as the both of them are quite disciplined, unlike the trouble trio (Josuske, Jolyne and Joseph). You were asked by Erina and Suzie to help buy some groceries along with some other stuff. 

Jotaro only came to help and Johnny is forced by Jonathan to go take a walk.

"Why was I the one who's coming along to help? Wasn't it supposed to be Jotaro?"

Currently the three of you are in a grocery store and Jotaro had either purposely or maybe unintentionally placed some bag of groceries on Johnny's legs. "Yare Yare Daze, won't you just shut up and be a makeshift trolley for us." He said harshly while placing one more bag on his legs. That total up to three bags of groceries that are on his legs. 

"This is called harassing a disabled person, Jotaro. Besides, I'm older than you are." Johnny whined but shut up immediately after Jotaro send him a glare. "You don't have to be like that." You sighed while pushing Johnny out of the store and Jotaro followed behind. "You know we could've just dump it back home immediately right?" You said while eyeing the two of them, opening a portal with your stand. "Oh yeah...." 

The two of you just dumped all the groceries onto the counter. "Lets go somewhere. After all, Jonathan said we should come back before 7. Now it's only 4:30." The two of them silently agreed and followed you to a nearby art store. You have some things you wanted to buy. You left Johnny with Jotaro, silently hoping the two of them don't fight nor get into a fight when you are gone.

You honestly felt bad when you let Johnny be under Jotaro's care. He had a look of shock and betrayal on his face. You truly hope nothing will happen to them. However, knowing it's the Joestar family, something bad is definitely going to happen.

And your guts is absolutely right.

While Jotaro is silently pushing a protesting Johnny down the street, with no complete intention of killing him and just wanted to walk around, a couple of people recognized him. 

That couple of people is actually some kid at school that hated him very much.

"Oh, look it's Jotaro Kujo." One of the kid said in a annoyed tone. 

"Hey look, he's pushing a disabled person around the town. How sweet!" The other said in a obviously sarcastic tone. 

"You punk, you will pay for what happened last time." The boss of the bunch of kids, which is 5 in total (including him) cracked his fist and stood up. Obviously ready for a fight.

Although Jotaro had no intention of dealing with them, (with is evident as he just very casually continued to push Johnny down the street) the second one of them launch right at Johnny with the intention of punching the poor dude, Jotaro erupted.

Just play it right now okay?

"Yare Yare Daze, don't you know how to respect people?" He does his signature hat titled before summoning Star Platinum who held the kid's punch right in front of Johnny's face. 

Star just used Star Finger and knocked the kid right into a table. 

The rest of gang stood up, preparing for a fight. Jotaro use Star to push Johnny a bit further away from them.

The first kid threw a punch at him and the second one tried to elbow him. Star held the both of them and sucker punched them in the face towards another set of table. Using this as a chance, the third kid tried to kick him in the face, thanks to Jotaro's quick reflex he caught him and punched him hard in the gut.

The boss tried to punch and air kick him, which missed entirely and Star smashed his face to the ground.

"Yare Yare, you shouldn't simply mess with someone's family you know." He sighed before glaring him. The boss stared at him looking extremely terrified, while the rest of his lackeys had already ran away.

"The reason why you lost, was because you pissed me off."

ORAORAORAORAORAOROAROAROAORAORAOROAROAORAOROAORAORAOROAORAORAORAORAORA

ORA!

The kid flew to window and smashed through the building. 

"Yare Yare Daze." He titled his hat once again.

Johnny, who was watching the entire thing the whole time is impressed. He didn't know how strong Star Platinum actually is, seeing like this for the first time actually impressed him. 

When you came out of the store, there was a lot people and commotion around both Jotaro and Johnny. You had to apologize to the owner and pay the damages that Jotaro had done to his shop.

Johnny told you everything, from the beginning to end. By that point you weren't even mad anymore, you were actually quite surprised.

"I never thought you would do such things just because someone wanted to hurt your family." Johnny nodded his head in agreement and you smiled at Jotaro.

"So under this tough guy facade of yours, you have a kind and caring heart huh?" You pointed at his heart while Johnny snickered. Jotaro titled his hat and covered his face, although you could still see a tint of red on his cheeks.

So, the kind and caring kid that I used to know still exist within his heart huh? 

"Yare Yare Daze, don't tell anyone about this." Johnny sigh and nodded his head and you just silently agreed to.

The three of you returned home and no one knew about the incident that went on.