9

When did I reach 400 reads? Thanks anyway!

"WHAT UP BITCHES!" "Please don't do that..." Everyone look at the doorway to see Jolyne, Johnny and Gyro. "Nyo ho ho~ You have a very interesting young lady here Johnny." "What?" The three of them took a while to realise that Okame and you were there. "Jolyne, you shouldn't be this rude..." Jonathan just silently stare at Jolyne. "I'm really sorry for Jolyne's rudeness, YN and Okame." You really didn't mind too much about the rudeness and was just curious about the three person standing at the doorway. "I'm sorry, nice to meet you!" Even though she was rude but she seem nice. Although the other person, who was sitting in a wheelchair looks quite grumpy but the other person right behind him looks happy and grinning happily. You smiled lightly at the three of them and Jolyne decided to give you a little hug. "He's Johnny and that's Gyro." She pointed at the grumpy person on the wheelchair and the person grinning idiotically. "Nice to meet you, amore." He still grin idiotically while Johnny lightly punched him in the chin. "Don't simply flirt with anyone you see, idiot." He glare at Johnny and started push Johnny around, very aggressively. "HEY! HEY! STOP IT!" He wanted to get off of his wheelchair but he was a bit scared to do that. "Say someone who used to be a PLAYBOY!" He stopped to start arguing with Johnny and the rest of you just ignore them. "Are they always like this?" Jolyne and the rest just nodded their head. Jonathan quickly went to the both of them so he could stop their argument. "This is YN, that's Okame." Josuke just smiles happily while introducing the two of you. She quickly hug Josuke and Giorno together with a nice big smile on her face. "Only if we could be like that!" Okame once again grin idiotically while looking at you. "Just don't do that and we could be like that." You sigh lightly while Okame just smiles. "Don't you have work to do? I turn your laptop back again." You look at your laptop (which was still on the table) and yes it is visible now. "Good..." You stare at her a bit before going back to work.
- Some time skip -
You were still glued on your laptop and still drawing. Although now you're drawing a one shot about your character, you didn't exactly notice that Jolyne was starting at your work. "Wow, you're really good at drawing!" You got shot up a bit before sighing to yourself and scream at yourself mentally for scaring yourself. "Did I scare you too much?" She look at you a bit in a worried look. "No. Not really. I just scared myself." She sighs lightly before sitting down right beside you. "How old are you? You seem as young as Josuke." You smile a bit before answering her question. "You're right, I am 17. So I am the same age as Josuke and Giorno." She nodded her head before looking at the one shot you just drew even though it haven't finish. "Where were you before?" "I was visiting a doctor and having a vacation in America along with Johnny and Gyro." You let out a little 'oh' and nodded your head. "How long have Johnny been like that?" She chuckled a bit before continuing, "Already for some time but he's very stubborn." She smiled a bit before sighing lightly. "How is your day here? Living with so many buff man." She smiled cheekily at you while lightly nudging your shoulder. "Sometimes it's insane but it sure is fun." Both of you laugh a bit and continue on your conversation. Right before Joseph came crashing down the stairs. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" "FOR INSLUTING MY DAMN HAIR!!" You sigh as you told yourself mentally, there they go again.. Jolyne just laughed while watching the scene unfold in front of her. You are also smiling at the scene in the front of you as well. But you still have to (or wish someone) stop the both of them before they kill each other. You know Josuke too well and that he would beat the shit out of everyone that even dared to insult his hair. Joseph used his Hermit Purple with Hamon Overdrive and hit Josuke while he use CrazyD to hit Joseph and avoid his Hermit Purple. The two of you just sit there and watch the fight in front the both of you. If there was popcorn there it would be perfect but unfortunately it ended quickly as it had started. As Jonathan came and quickly pull them apart even though Jotaro was the one who did most of the work as Jonathan was too nice to do that. The both of you sigh in disappointment as Jotaro pulled Joseph away while Jonathan pulled Josuke away.
Johnny was also nearby as he and Gyro grin when the both started fighting. "Eehhh... That was a bit disappointing. I wish that it was longer." Jolyne sighs lightly and so did you. "Nyo ho ho~ That's how evil you actually are?" Gyro approach the both of you and grin while Johnny slowly came. "Hey, that was quite fun to watch!" They both grin evilly as well as you and Johnny. "Do you have a stand?" Gyro suddenly ask you with curiosity while you nodded your head. "Hehehe could you beat me?" He decide to challenge you but you suddenly ignore him and continue with your work. To which he got pretty mad about and Jolyne with Johnny just chuckle and laugh. "HEY!!" He got even more angry as you wear you headphones back on and continue to draw the one shot. You couldn't hear anything else he said but you sure that he argue a bit with Johnny and Jolyne just silently walked to her room. You just laugh to yourself and think,
This is only going to get more insane.
"Why are you chuckling?" Johnny took your headphones off and stare at you a bit. "Nothing much. Just thinking how funny Gyro's face look when he's angry." He nodded his head and smile lightly at your comment. "I. Hear. That." He quickly glare at you while you just ignore him once more. "HEY!" "Gyro, when did you become more impatient than me?" "Shut up, Johnny." "Hahaha. You look funny!" "...... Freaking Johnny JOESTAR!"