ch-22

"Third person pov"

"Call an ambulance jisoo" rosé said crying already placing Lisa head on her lap.

"Don't just fucking stand there and call an ambulance" rosé shouted this time,she's the softest one among them and she can't stand to see Lisa in this condition, she's basically her life well, next to jisoo.

"Chill rosé! she just fainted you're acting like she's been shot by lone wolf" jisoo said imagining about lonewolf fiction she  look at Jennie and rosé who gave her 'wtf' expression.

It's about 10 minutes now,jisoo had brightest idea inside her mind going she Jennie who was sitting on floor next to rosé not knowing what to do,holding Lisa hand worriedly.

"Jennie give her CPR" jisoo said hiding her smirk,Jennie and rosé look at her confused.

"What" rose said with a blank face.

"She fainted not drown on pacific ocean jisoo" Jennie said and breathed out nervously.

"Okay then let me do it" jisoo said as leaned closer to Lisa holding her face with both of her hands.

"what? No" rosé and Jennie both said in unison pushing her away.

"What? I'm just trying to save her" jisoo said innocently and sat on floor behind Jennie back who is blocking Lisa a thor.

"Jennie do it" rosé said nodding her head,Jennie gulped and look at Lisa.

She exhaled and leaned in closer pressing her lip in her,palming her face as she move her lip. ' everytime we kissed It always felt like it's our first time I love every single piece of you lisa seriously' Jennie thought,she wanted to crave lisa for the rest of her life,before she should deepen the kiss more even even though Lisa is not responding her kiss.she heard the two girls clearing their throat.

"Umm Jennie is that new way of giving CPR" rosé said cringing because Jennie was kissing Lisa who was still on her lap. Jennie pulled away immediately and look at rosé and then jisoo.

"S-sorry I was just.. you know just overwhelmed an-and__

"Horny?" jisoo said smirking.

"Whipped?" Same with rosé

"N-no..." She defended pushing the two girl who was laughing at her "whatever" she said and look at lisa.

Jennie breathed in and out and again finally about to give the air but all she could feel was the saliva of Lisa.

"Ew ew ew ew" she said disgustingly rubbing her tongue with her palm.
Lisa fucking sneezed inside of mouth.

"Lisa you're awake" rosé said hugging her face tightly.

"Not anymore" jisoo giggled looking at Lisa suffering under the red hair embrace.

"Je-jesus christ..........rosé I can't breathe" Lisa said struggling to get her hands off her face as she breathe heavily.

"Oh sorry" rosé said finally mercying her friend "I was worried you know" she added pouting,Lisa smiled at her and then look at Jennie who has a smirk plastered on her lip.