ch-21

"Third person pov"

"Jennie, rosé? Jisoo said rubbing her eyes and pinching her own cheek checking if she was hallucinating.

"Jisoo?" Jennie gasped covering her mouth looking at jisoo was look like she was straddling the girl in chair. While rosé eyes started getting watery watching the girl as she though in her mind the girl she loves was having sex with someone while she was worried sick waiting for her to come home.

Jennie glance at the girl with bangs sleeping soundly not noticing it was Lisa actually,she thought it was some random Jisoo is trying to have sex with. Jisoo was still stood frozen in Lisa lap as she watch rosé crying.

"Ch-chae I can explain" jisoo uttered as she finally got up from Lisa lap trying hard to get tripped as she walk toward Rosé.

"There's nothing to explain jisoo...I did not expect this from you" Jennie hissed as she pulled rosé into hug.

"L-look...ah my head" jisoo scrunch her face and massage her head in pain.
"There's nothing like you guys think it is" jisoo added she she try to pull rosé but rosé tugged herself in Jennie's neck harder making jisoo tripped in her stand.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME" rosé shouted pulling away from hug and looking down at jisoo who was trying to stand up.

"JISOO will you keep it down,I'm trying to sleep here" Lisa yelled in her hoarse annoyingly as she got up from chair and sleep on floor comfortably.

While it was Jennie and rosé parted and stood frozen on the spot as they watch Lisa sleeping soundly on floor.

"I-is that Lisa?" Jennie ask trembling pointing her index finger at Lisa like she saw some ghost.

"Yes it's Lisa" jisoo said and leaned on the wall,Jennie and rosé both gasped.

"Did you f____

"As much as I want to fuck Lisa your poor face Keep on replaying on my mind" jisoo said sarcastically.

"Jisoo" Jennie gasped "but what are you fucking sitting on her lap I'm the only one who is allowed to sit on her lap" she added furiously clenching her fist.

"Oh Jennie I was just giving her hair cut not a big deal... you guys are so fussy" jisoo scoofed.

"i-I'm sorry unnie" rosé apologized as tears stream down her face with guilt.

"Umm T-take me in my room chaeyoung" jisoo saidas she look at rosé crying. Rosé nooded crying and softly wrapped her arm around her waist supporting her to walk.

"And you Jennie stop looking at Lisa like that you might cut her body with that stare,help her up" jisoo said smirking and walk away leaving Lisa and Jennie in room alone.

Jennie was frozen in her spot as she keep looking at Lisa.
"Oh god she have bangs now" Jennie said between her breathe.
She shake off her thought as she watch Lisa curling her body cause of cold because hello? she's sleeping on floor. -_-

Jennie feel her knees shaking with every step that leading to Lisa who was sleeping soundly on floor.

"Oh god...why the fuck she look so good with the bangs" Jennie mumbled as she kneel down and stare at lisa adorably. She should really thank drunk master jisoo for making her Lisa look like this.