ch-29

___

"Third person pov"

"Lis come on" jennie called once again as she waited Lisa to finished her makeup.

"Wait...3 minute please" Lisa pleaded looking herself in mirror as she apply some eyeliner. Infact Lisa is saying 3 Minute for an hour while whipped Jennie is waiting for her patiently.

"You're beautiful in any way lis,you don't need those makeup" Jennie said as she look blankly on Ceiling unaware of Lisa red face.

"I-i do not....and I'm done...let's go" Lisa said grabbing her back,Jennie stood and twirl her around and took Lisa by her tiny waist.

"You are.....to me" Jennie said winking at her.

"Getting chessy this early huh" Lisa said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah...and by the way why are you wearing shorts and off shoulder crop? Are you trying to seduce me manoban" Jennie smirked at her.

"Is it working?" Lisa smirked back at her. It was true that Lisa did all this to impress Jennie.

"Mmm yes but you just need a little push you know what I mean" Jennie said getting her face closer at her,Lisa cover jennie face with her palm making her chuckled.

"We're kinda late.. let's go" Lisa said watching the time her wristwatch.

_______

"We don't have same class" Jennie pouted at Lisa.

"Yeah but we have last class together right...stop being a baby I have to go" Lisa giggle as she removed Jennie hands off her waist.

"Did you Just call me baby" Jennie grinned at her,Lisa rolled her eyes and turn around to walk.

"~~~I can't live without you Lisa~~~~~" Lisa stopped on her track. Jennie Kim just did an ageyo,she turned around and saw Jennie blushing realizing at what she did infront of many students.

"G-go... I'll see you later" Jennie said and got back to her seat with the head low blushing.

"Cute" Lisa mumbled giggling shaking her head before walking out.

Jennie shot her head up and stand in front of the class.

"You assholes Get your filthy fucking eyes off at my girl....understand?" Jennie shouted at the students who was eyeing earlier this morning  Lisa like a meat. She had been containing her outburst ever since. She was ready to fight every single people in campus.

The students nervously nooded their head not making eye contact with the great Jennie Kim.

Jennie scoff rolling her eyes and was about to get back at the seat until someone patted her shoulder behind her back.

"What if I don't want to?and also I don't remember you owning her" And there's tzuyu standing confidently crossing her arm looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie ask irritatedly because she don't remember having same class with tzuyu.

"I'm feeling very generous today so I thought I'll bless you with my presence...you're welcome" tzuyu said yawning,Jennie roll her eyes at the girl gut.