ch-27

"Third person pov"

"You shouldn't have done that you bitch" rosé frown at her bestfriend who was sleeping flat on bed groaning. Rosé has been lecturing her for an hour for letting go off Jennie cause of tzuyu.

"I know I know" Lisa groaned tighten the grip on the pillow to cover her face more. She had enough of rosé's lecture.

"She look sad LISA,aish I know she's wrong in some ways but what you did just broke her heart,I was literally there watching her letting go off your hand I hurts me so much to watch just imagine how much it hurted her" rosé lectured her again.

Lisa removed the pillow from her face and sat on bed properly facing her.

"You think it didn't hurt me... rosé she just came up out of nowhere I mean if she wants to talk with me she could've approach in nice way without making a scene out there" Lisa replied rolling her eyes.

"I know she act like immature that's how is she Lisa,you know that" rosé threw her arm in air to explained her point.

"Yes I know rosé! I know I would've just talk with her yes right? But did you saw tzuyu at study hour at library she looks like she could faint anytime,she look like a mess rosé...but still she managed to stick up with me,if you're in my place you would've done the same thing" Lisa exclaim using her hands to prove her point as well.

And yes Lisa was right, rosé thought.tzuyu didn't seem well all through the day.

"I...I don't know what to say Lisa  I just can't believe you're dealing with two people who actually have feelings for you" rosé said and sat beside her.

"W-what you mean?" Lisa ask tilting her head to her side, rosé rolled her eyes at her for being oblivious all the time.

"Fuck you Lisa,you already know Jennie likes you or even more than that! then there's tzuyu who feel the same, nowadays 7 years old kids are having sex and you don't even know what colour of dick and pussy are" rosé said shaking her head.

"You-you mean I have to know the colour of dick and pussy interm to know feelings?" Lisa ask confused not getting her point, rosé look at her with a blank face,she can't believe Lisa is this idiot.

"What I'll do with you lalisa" rosé facepalm. She then stood up and grab her hand.

"What-what are you doing?" Lisa ask hesitantly.

"Somewhere" rosé replied.

"Don't tell me you're going to show me the colour the dick and pussy at this hour... rosé I'M NOT READY" Lisa said yelling in panic,but rosé decide to ignore her and drag her with full force.

________

"Unnie she said let go off my hand" Jennie cried imiating Lisa and was side hugging jisoo who was sighing for the 12th time since when Jennie came in her condo drunk.

"And what happened after that?" Jisoo ask calmly rubbing her arm.

"And she said Jennie I said let go off my hand" Jennie replied between her cry.

"Oh okay and after that?" Jisoo ask as she pulled away and look at Jennie in her teary eyes. Jennie sniffed and look her.

"And after that she said  Jennie let go off my hand" Jennie said,jisoo sucked her teeth to keep calm because Jennie was saying the same thing for an hour.