~4~

"Jimin you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." "No hyung you can sleep on your bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Jimin said feeling bad for his hyung. "No I forced you to stay here. It's only fair if you get to have the bed." "Ok hyung thank you." "Goodnight Jimin" "Goodnight hyung" They both smiled at each other before going to sleep.

It was 2 in the morning. Yoongi was on his phone watching a movie. He needed his charger but he left it in his room. So he decided to go into the room quietly and get his charger. He walked into the room only to see Jimin curled up and crying. "What's wrong Jimin?" Yoongi asked worried. "I just couldn't s-sleep because I can't stop thinking about what my parents said." "Jimin if you can't sleep we could watch a movie in the living room if you want." "I want to watch a movie hyung."

They both sat on the couch watching train to busan. Yoongi and Jimin we're watching the movie when suddenly there was a jump scare. Jimin got scared and moved closer to Yoongi. When Jimin thought that there was no more jump scares. He thought wrong. A lady suddenly popped out. Jimin got scared and hugs Yoongi without even knowing he's hugging the older. "S-Sorry for doing that hyung." "Don't apologize Jimin." Yoongi pulled the boy back into a hug. Jimin didn't care though.

The movie finished. Yoongi was really tired. He looked over at Jimin. He was asleep in he's arms. "Cute" Yoongi said under his breath. He eventually fell asleep still holding Jimin.

————
Hmmm A nice sweet chapter
Comment if you like🙂