~2~

The next day Yoongi woke up to a rainy morning. He loved it when it rains. It feels so relaxing. He walked out of his room to see a piece of paper on the floor.

Add me
ChimJimin
Snapchat
-Jimin

  Yoongi pulled out his phone and went on snapchat to add the boy. As soon as he added him it gave him a notification that says Jimin added him back.

ChimJimin:
Hey
Didn't sleep too busy crying.
How was your sleep?

AgYoongi:
My sleep was good I guess.
Why were you crying?
Are you okay?

ChimJimin:
I just remembered how everyone hates me.
Not a big deal.

AgYoongi:
I don't hate you

ChimJimin:
You will hate me.
Everyone hates me.

AgYoongi:
No I wont

Seen

  Yoongi made himself egg and ramen for breakfast. He ate it quickly since he was really hungry.

ChimJimin is typing.....

ChimJimin:
I'm sorry to bother you.
But I know what you're thinking.
You probably hate me right
So I won't bother you anymore
I won't bother anyone anymore goodbye.

AgYoongi:
Wait
What?
Jimin?
Hey
Are you there?
Please answer

Yoongi heard a door closing right outside his room. He ran and looked out at the hallway. He saw Jimin. Yoongi heard sobs while he ran to Jimin. He tapped the boy's back. "What? I said i'm not gonna bother you or a-anyone ever again." Jimin starts walking again until Yoongi grabbed his shoulder. "You were never bothering me. All you did to me was be nice." Yoongi said as the Jimin turned to look at Yoongi. "I know you're lying." Jimin said while he wiped his tears with his sleeve. "J-Just let me b-be and" Before he could finish his sentence, Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug. "I wasn't lying." "Please don't do this." Yoongi said with a sad tone in his voice. "Let's go to my room and talk ok?" "Ok" Jimin followed Yoongi into his room and sat down on the couch with Yoongi.

"What happened?" "Why do you think I hate you?" Yoongi was really worried about Jimin. "I know you hate me. I knew ever since you came and apologized. I know you felt bad and the only reason you did that was because you didn't want to feel guilty. But deep down you hate me." "I don't hate you. I would never hate you. I hate myself for being a jerk when you tried to help me. You should hate me." "I-I" Jimin started to cry. "Why don't you hate me? Everyone I have met hate me. I just don't belong in this world. I-I" Yoongi pulled the boy into a hug. "You do belong in this world. Please don't go." "You're staying here for tonight whether you like it or not."

————
Ahh sad chapter. Comment if you guys like this book.