~14~

It was 9 in the afternoon, The other members wanted to go to the movies after apologizing to each other for they've done. Jimin and Yoongi were left alone because Jimin felt "sick" and Yoongi wanted to look after him.

"Yoongi-hyung can we cuddle?" Yoongi looked at Jimin confused. "Isn't that a bit too touchy for friends?" "Do you not want to? It's ok if you refuse."
Yoongi felt bad to even question the sick younger.

Yoongi climbed on the bed beside Jimin and wrapped his arms around him. "You better not get me sick." Jimin let out a little giggle. "I'll try my best!"

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin said sleepy. "Yes Jimin?" The younger took a deep breath in. "You like me right?" "Yes Jimin I like you— no I love you Jimin. Why?" "It's just that after Hoseok apologized earlier I realized that I didn't want to stay friends but I didn't know yet, but after you rapped that mixtape of yours I remembered how you comforted me after what Tae did." Jimin stared at the blanket. Yoongi noticed the younger not looking at him and put his index finger and lifted his chin, making Jimin look at him. "Hyung, can we be more than friends? I realized that you are the guy for me. Min Yoongi. My Min Yoongi." Yoongi stared at Jimin's hazel eye's and pulled the younger's lips onto his.

"Does that answer your question? If it doesn't then yes, I will be your one and only Min Yoongi and you will be my Park Jimin."

————
An Update? Yup.
Also I released the sequel/2nd book to the series but it's going to get updates after this book is done. Put it in your library to start getting notifications whenever I start it.
Have a great day💯