~8~

WARNING:ABUSE
2 weeks later

Jimin still couldn't stop thinking about what his parents did to him when he was little. Jimin and Yoongi haven't spoken to each other after they fought.

flashback to Jimin's childhood

"You disappointment come down here!" Jimin's mom yelled. "Clean this shit up!" Jimin's mom was mad because Jimin didn't clean up his toys. "Hurry up before I call your father to smack you!" Jimin started cleaning the legos on the floor when suddenly he heard loud breathing behind him. It was his father. He looked down and saw his father stepping on a lego piece. "Fuck you my foot hurts because of your stupid toys!" Jimin's father was angry. He held his hand out. He smacked Jimin's face as hard as he could. "Dad please don't!" He smacked Jimin's face again. "Everyone hates you! You are a fucking mistake!" Jimin's dad kicked Jimin's stomach and made him fall hard on the floor. His dad stopped finally. Jimin was just laying there, hurt.

present day

Yoongi knocked on Jimin's door hoping that Jimin was ok. Jimin opened the door. He ran to Yoongi and held him tightly. "Hyu- Yoongi"
"Jimin why are you crying?" "Parents" Yoongi felt sorry for the kid. "Yoongi I missed you so much. I'm sorry for getting mad." "It's ok Jimin." "I want to be with you hyung!"

"Jimin, i'm sorry. I have a boyfriend." Jimin was heartbroken. "Oh" Jimin went back in his room and closed the door. Leaving Yoongi out in the hallway.

Yoongi went back to his room and called his boyfriend Hoseok. He ran down the stairs because Hoseok said he had been waiting for 10 minutes. Yoongi and Hoseok have been dating for a week after Jimin and Yoongi fought.

Ten minutes past and they finally arrived at Hoseok's favourite restaurant. They get seated and ordered food. "One lasagna please." "Hmm babe is that all you're gonna order?" Hoseok questioned Yoongi. "Yes I need something to make me happy." "Ok babe I love you." Yoongi looked at Hoseok and smiled.

"The food was great." Hoseok said as Yoongi was getting out of his car. "Bye Hoseok." "Bye Babe."

Yoongi went back to his room wanting to text Jimin. "Oh shit I blocked Jimin." Yoongi unblocked Jimin and as soon as he did he got a message.

ChimJimin:
I'm forever caring about you.
sent two weeks ago

AgYoongi:
Shit
Jimin i'm so sorry.
read

AgYoongi:
Jimin please.
read

AgYoongi:
I'm forever caring about you too
read

As soon as Yoongi sent Jimin didn't want to look at it because it would hurt too much. He looked anyways. He was upset because Yoongi had a boyfriend and moved on. "Jimin don't cry." Jimin thought to himself. Someone knocked on the door. Jimin wiped his tears before answering. It was Yoongi. "Hey Jimin, please talk to me." "Yoongi...." "Please Jimin please." Jimin let Yoongi in not knowing what to do. "What is it you want to talk about Yoongi?" "I really like you too." Jimin was shocked of what Yoongi said. "I'm going to-" "No you aren't Yoongi. You aren't going to break up with your boyfriend because you want me." Yoongi kept himself from crying. "He doesn't need to be heart broken because I am. Please don't do that to him Yoongi." "Jimin I want to." Jimin stood up. "Yoongi please leave." Yoongi respected what Jimin wanted and got up and left.

Before Jimin closed the door he said "Yoongi, i'm forever caring about you." "Jimin, i'm forever caring about you too." "Goodbye Yoongi" Jimin closed the door. Yoongi texted Hoseok.

AgYoongi:
Hoseok I need to talk to you.
Now.

SunSeok:
Hoseok is in the washroom right now.
Who are you?

AgYoongi:
Who are you?

SunSeok:
His boyfriend

AgYoongi:
Oh really?
I'm his boyfriend.
We started dating a week ago.

SunSeok:
Stop talking to him you dumbass
I know you're just a fucking troll leave him alone.
I've been dating him for a year now.

AgYoongi:
Well tell him that me and him are over.
read

   Yoongi was mad and upset at the same time. He went out to smoke. He stopped smoking regularly. He only smokes when he's stressed or mad. He was lighting a cigarette, he was stopped by Jimin. "I saw you out my window. Yoongi don't smoke." Yoongi starts to break down in tears. "Jimin, Hoseok has been cheating on me. I hate him for doing that." Jimin threw the cigarette on the ground and pulled Yoongi into a hug. "What a bitch he is. He never deserved you." "Only one person deserves me." Yoongi looked Jimin in the eye. "It's the person who forever cares about me. That's you Jimin." Yoongi came closer to Jimin's face. He pressed his lips against the younger's lips.

   "Jimin, please be mine." "I'm forever caring about you hyung. You will be mine."

————
WOOO lots happened
This is a long chapter for me at least
Comment if you guys are liking the book so far😀