~9~

Yoongi and Jimin stared at each other. "Hyung?" "Yes Jiminie?" "I love you." "I love you too." Yoongi and Jimin blushed after they realized those words came out of their mouths.

   "Let's go inside hyung." Yoongi nodded and followed Jimin inside. When they get to Jimin's room, they sat on Jimin's couch. "Hyung can we talk about what just happened?" "Of course we can Jimin." "Hyung I really like you and I hope you like me too." "I really like you Jimin. I really do." Yoongi smiled at Jimin. Jimin blushed at the sight of Yoongi's smile. "Hyung, let's just stay here tonight." "That's fine with me."

   Yoongi and Jimin were on the couch watching a movie. Jimin moved closer to Yoongi and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "You sleepy?" "No, just feel more comfortable like this." "Oh ok" Yoongi pulled Jimin into his arms. "I feel comfortable like this." "Me too hyung."

   "Hyung you know lots of things about me, can I get to know you too?" "Sure Jiminie."
"What are your favourite things to do?" "I like to rap and write lyrics." "Really? I like to sing." "Maybe we can write a song together Jiminie." "I would love that hyung." "What else do you like to do?" "I like to play basketball." "Cool" "Yeah I was a shooting guard in highschool." "Hyung, give me the pack of cigarettes." "Okay?" Yoongi gave the box to Jimin. "You promise not to do this. Don't get addicted to this. Get addicted to me." Jimin threw the box in the trash can. "Jiminie you're too cute." "You're cuter hyung." "Let's go to bed." "Ok it's 11pm already." They both slept on the couch, hugging each other.

   Yoongi woke up with no one in his arms. He went to the kitchen only to see Jimin cooking. "Good morning hyung!" "Good morning" Both of them were in a good mood. "I'm just making breakfast." "Smells good Jiminie."

   After breakfast Jimin and Yoongi were on the couch cuddling and talking. "Jimin can I hear you sing?" "Um, sure I guess." Jimin started to sing Melting by TWICE and it sounded like a angel was singing in front of Yoongi. "Jimin, you sound like a freaking angel." "Thank you hyung."

   Yoongi went back to his room because it was getting late. Him and Jimin spent the whole day cuddling on the couch. He was about to go to bed when suddenly a someone had knocked on the door.

   It was Hoseok.

————
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING
It was my birthday a few days ago so I got lazy and didn't update
Comment if you guys are liking the story so far