🖤Chapter 5: An Old Friend Returns For One Night🖤

Two Weeks Later

Luna's P.O.V.

I was at Raw. I was going to be in action tonight with Ally and a partner of our choice.

We were facing Eva, Cameron, and Brie.

Lucky for me, I had managed to call up one of my friends from the past.

She and I were great friends outside the ring and better enemies inside the ring.

I was looking to get my revenge on all the Divas, especially those who were my best friends.

I've dominated so many of them so far in singles matches.

I'm saving Nikki for last when Money In The Bank comes.

Here's my list: Checks mean they've been dominated

1.) Nikki Bella
2.) Paige √
3.) Eva Marie √
4.) Brie Bella
5.) Summer Rae √
6.) Layla √
7.) Natalya √
8.) Cameron √
9.) Naomi
10.) Tamina √
11.) Alicia Fox √
12.) AJ Lee √

So, yep. Three more backstabbers to take out.

Our opponents were already inside the ring. I was already in my gear for the night.

My hair was straightened and my makeup was done perfectly.

Eva and Roman began making out and I could hear the crowd boo extremely loud.

Ally placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at me in worry.

"Don't worry, Babygirl. I don't need that son of a bitch anymore." I explained.

Behold the king
The king of kings

The Authority and I all walked out to screaming fans.

I did my 'talk to the hands' signs as my bff did a rock and roll sign.

"And their opponents! Representing The Authority, Ally Rollins and Luna Camille!" Lilian announced.

JBL: "Luna is showing a different side of her. She's not even herself ever since The Shield replaced her with Eva Marie. She seems to be proud as a member of The Authority."

Michael: Well, the question is, who did Ally and Luna choose as their partner?"

Our theme stopped as The Shield began mocking us on how we couldn't find a partner, blah, blah, blah. I went and got a microphone.

"Just shut up, you all. One, my team is going to kick your ass. Two, we do have a partner. Let's just say she will kick your Barbie wannabe asses in no time. She's not the lady to mess with. Come on out, Sweetheart!" I yelled as I tossed the microphone.

The Shield looked at us in confusion.

I ain't the lady to mess with! (Woo!)

The crowd went wild as she came out, doing her entrance. I smirked as Eva, Cameron, and Brie's eyes went wide.

"And their tag-team partner, from Los Angeles, California, Victoria!" Lilian announced, just as excited.

Victoria joined me and my friends.

She hugged me tightly.

"I missed you, girl!" I told her. "I missed you, too, Sweetie!" she told me as we pulled away.

All three of us walked down the ramp, The Authority behind us.

I wrapped my arms around my friends as we did.

All of us got out the apron and did our poses.

My friends and I got inside the ring as Eva and her friends looked at us in fear.

Victoria's theme stopped before she turned to us. "I'll start things off." she said.

*10 minutes Later*

I was crawling to my corner, trying to tag in one of my teammates.

Brie was crawling towards Cameron. I quickly got up and tagged Victoria in.

The crowd went wild as she began dominating her.

Brie went to punch her, but she responded with a kick, making her dazed. She ran to the ropes and hit her with one of her finishers.

She went to go pin her.

"One! Two! Th-"

Cameron came in and broke the count. Ally went in and hit her with the Slingblade.

She then ran and hit her with the Curbstomp.

Eva went in and tossed her over the top rope. I went in and speared her into next week. I began landing punches on her before I grabbed her. I hit her with the French Kiss DDT.

I saw The Shield taking on Evolution. I ran to the ropes and hit the Suicide Dive on them.

I landed on Roman and he looked at me. I punched his face before getting up.

I shook my head and got inside the ring. I dodged a clothesline from Cameron and hit her with a roundhouse kick.

Ally came in as Victoria stood up.

Victoria grabbed Brie and hit the Widow's Peak.

She also positioned her on the center of the ring.

She got to the ropes and hit her with a Moonsault. She went to go pin her.

"One! Two! Three!" The bell rang as her theme played.

"Here are your winners! The team of Victoria, Ally Rollins, and Luna Camille!" Lilian announced.

I went and hugged Victoria.

She responded before I noticed Ally struggling to get in the ring.

We helped her in and pulled her into a group hug.

We pulled away and raised each other's arms.

All three of us exited the ring as The Shield came in to check on Eva.

Evolution came over and hugged us all.

I smirked as Eva held her nose that was bleeding.

Roman, Seth, and Dean all glared at me.

I mocked a crying face to them before rolling my eyes.

Ally flipped the middle finger to Seth, which made him seethe in anger.

I stopped walking, making my friends stop as well. They all looked at me in confusion.

My smirk grew as I stick my fist out.

All of them seemed to catch on because all of them put their fists in.

We mocked The Shield and they all glared at us. Eva cried as she held her bloody nose while in the arms of Roman, who was comforting her with kisses.

He looked at me and I blew him a kiss before doing my hand signs.

The Authority, Victoria, and I all went backstage to celebrate out victory.