Chapter Eight: Finding Out

Three weeks later...

Taylor POV

I've hired a private investigator to follow Dante around. Yes, I know it's not right but I don't trust him especially after finding out he has two baby mama's. He's been hitting me every now and then but I don't care anymore. I've been saving all of my money into a secret account and the money he gives me I save too. I know y'all thought I was stupid but I'm not that stupid. I don't play about my money plus I need money in order for this plan to go right.

Ryan POV

I've been helping Taylor with this private investigation stuff. Yeah I told her what I heard but I ain't no snitch. I just wanna protect her in anyway that I can and if that means helping her get out of this bad situation then so be it.

Dante POV

I've been on the streets more than usual. Taking care of three households and trying to keep this shit from Taylor is getting a bit tiring. I don't know how much longer I can do this. Plus it's been a car following me. I'm getting a lil suspicious. I might have to kill this nigga, you never know.

Taylor POV

Today me and Ryan met up with our private investigator to discuss the things that he has been seeing Dante do. Well I've finally found out what else he's keeping from me. He's a DRUG DEALER!! Like how could you keep something like that away from your fiance?! He has my life in danger and he didn't have the audacity to tell me. I'm leaving him and sooner than I expected. I already have a few bags at my moms place and a couple more at Ryan's. I have three more bags to put inside of my Range Rover then I'm out. As I walk inside of our home it was quiet but an usual quiet. Like something wasn't right and I felt uncomfortable. I finished packing the rest of my belongings and I was getting ready to walkout until I heard footsteps. Long and behold it's Dante.

Dante POV

I found out who has been following me.. a private investigator! Taylor isn't slick she's actually dumb if you ask me. If you knew that I was a drug dealer how wouldn't you think that I can have this investigator killed? Well yep I killed em. Don't be following me to tell my girl when I told her that she's not leaving me. And when Taylor gets home that's her ass. She's going to get the beat like she's a nigga that robbed me. I was hiding in one of our hallway closets as I heard Taylor come in. She thought she was slick but I've been noticing her belongings missing and I know she's planning on leaving me. After she went into our bedroom and grab three bags I knew it was time for me to stop her. I slowly walked out of the closet and she had a look of fear in her eyes. I pushed her into the wall and beat her until she stopped moving. As her breathing slowed I thought I had killed her so I had to leave before the police came.

Ryan POV

Something isn't right I just don't know what it is. My gut is telling me to go check on Taylor...