Chapter Two

3 years later...

Taylor POV

"Get up and cook me breakfast hoe!" Dante said. I knew if I didn't get up and cook him breakfast that I'll be receiving my daily beat down sooner than I expected. Normally I'll get a beating before I went to bed, but I refuse to start my morning with one. After cooking him his breakfast I went and did my normal hygiene thing before putting on my red and black V-neck polo shirt, black shorts, and my red and black Polo shoes. After being satisfied I met up with my big brother (not really her brother) at Applebee's to catch up on a few things.

Ryan POV

Wassup? My name is Ryan and all the girls love me. I'm 6'1, carmel skin, temp fade, deep dimples, hazel eyes with braces. I've known Taylor for about six years, and yes I've always had a thing for her but I knew the feeling wasn't mutual. I honestly don't know why she's with that nigga Dante. He ain't shit and I'll tell em that myself. After I hit Taylor up and we decided to go to Applebee's; I put on a Hollister shirt, cargo shorts, and my Sperry's. I wanted to dress like a white boy today. After getting dressed I hopped in my 2014 Audi and drove to our destination.

Taylor POV

I was so happy to see Ryan, he always knows how to make me smile. I know what you're thinking, why isn't she with him instead of Dante, but I know Ryan and trust me I'm not his type. He likes those girls with a Nicki Minaj body and I'm far from that. "Hi big bro! " Taylor said. "Wassup lil sis, looking good." Ryan said while showing off his braces and deep sexy dimples. I swear he knew how to turn me on... wait, I'm with Dante. After laughing and catching up we decided to depart and go our separate ways. My day has been perfect so far, hopefully Dante doesn't ruin it.

Ryan POV

I swear Taylor has a nigga on cloud 9 and I wish she was my girl... maybe one day she'll realize that she deserves so much better than that low life nigga Dante.

Dante POV

After dropping my homie Mashon off to his crib I decided to just ride around til it was time for me to go home. After hours of riding I decided to go by Wendy's which is right next to Applebee's and I saw Taylor's car. "Who in the hell she in there with?" I thought to myself. After ordering my number 1, I decided to ride through the parking lot to see if I seen any familiar cars. Hmm... that nigga Ryan car is there. I ain't never liked that nigga. He always seemed sneaky to me, I gotta watch that nigga.