Chapter Seven

Dante POV

"Wassup my boy?" Dante said to his homies Mashon and Jakel. "What it do my nig?" They replied. "Did y'all make that drop?" Yeah, that's what Dante has been keeping from Taylor. He's a drug dealer and on top of that he's on drugs. He's snorts cocaine everyday to relief stress. "Nah boy, but you wanna snort this coke? " Jakel said. "Yeah." Dante nodded. After snorting this coke I felt a million times better. All I needed was some head from one of my baby mamas Alicia. "Aye, Alicia. Come here. " I yelled. Alicia came in walking like Tyra Banks with nothing but a thong on. See, Taylor didn't know about her or my other baby mama. Alicia was a cat like I met during college. She was 5'6, with C cup breast and plenty of ass. She knew how to keep a nigga happy and her head game was something serious. Alicia went straight to work as her head start bobbing I felt myself about to nut in her mouth. "Faster faster!! Uugghh!!" "Woah, shit girl! That was the bomb. " Dante said breathing heavily. "You know how I do daddy. ;)" Alicia winked. "Now let me ride you to paradise. " As Alicia was riding him his phone started to ring. Incoming call from Taylor. "Damn it! Keep riding though." Dante grunt. "Hey bay. What's wrong?" Dante tried to sound concerned. "Oh nothing, just wondering when are you coming home? " Taylor said cheerful. "Don't question me you know better." Dante said while hanging up. Shortly after he hung up he nutted and threw Alicia off of him and headed home.

Taylor POV

Dante left early this morning so I decided to catch up on a few things that needed to be done around the house. Lately I haven't been having time between work and counseling my life has been extremely busy. After grocery shopping I called Dante to see where he was at, but after hearing his voice it sounded like he was back to his old ways. If he hits me again I'm leaving. See, Dante thinks that I'm stupid. I know about his baby mama's Alicia and Keisha. Keisha and I have talked on several occasions. They had a baby last year and he told her that we weren't together. Trifling ass nigga. I still feel like something else is missing but I'm still clueless to what it is.

Ryan POV

I was chilling at the crib with some of my bros and they wanted to pick up a dime to ease their pain. After they went to go get the dime I ordered pizza and hot wings cause I knew these niggas were going to have the munchies. "Aye bro? I ain't know Taylor ole man sell drugs?" Demarcus said while dapping me up. "Wait.. what you mean? That nigga don't sell. His family got plenty of money. What he gotta sell for? And Taylor hasn't ever mentioned it. You know she don't go for shit like that. " I said. "Well bruh I'm just telling you." Demarcus said. We sat and watched Boys N the Hood and Friday. We laughed the whole time cause we was high as fuck. My boys left and all I wanted was Taylor but she's taken. I'm doing more investigation on this "drug dealing " mess. Just wait on it..