Chapter Four

One month later...

Ryan POV

It's been a month since I've heard from Taylor.. I think she's been avoiding me. I've been constantly texting and calling her but she hasn't been responding, so I decided to visit her mom to ask her has she heard from her. "Hey Mama J. How are you?" I said. "Hey baby boy, come on in.. I'm fine. How are you?" Mama J responded. " I'm good. really just missing your daughter. I haven't heard from her in a whole month. Have you seen her?" I said. "Oh yes, that's weird. She's probably been stuck with that no good of a boyfriend. I told her that she should've been left him but that's none of my business." Mama J said shaking her heard. *Ding Dong* "Hey baby, can you answer the door for me?" Mama J said. " Of course Mama J." I said politely. Once I opened the door my heart began to sink. It was a brutally beaten Taylor.

Taylor POV

This last past month has been pure hell. My beatings hasn't ceased they've actually has gotten worse. I went from one beating a day to several beatings a hour. I just don't know why I keep putting myself through this. I've isolated myself from everyone that loves me except for Dante. Ryan has been calling and texting me everyday but I can't answer. I want to but I just can't. I overheard Dante and Mashon talking about hiring someone to kill Ryan if he comes around me, I can't take that risk. I have to tell him but how? " Didn't I tell you to do my laundry girl? I swear I'm so sick of your ass. All you do is work from home. Worthless bitch." Dante said. "I'm not worthless. I work everyday for ours and I do everything around here. I just don't sit around on my ass all day like you do. You don't even work except for checking on your family business every now and then." Taylor mumbled. "What did you just say? Nevermind. Don't worry about it." *smack smack smack* *door slam* As I laid in the corner crying I knew that I needed to get some help. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I hopped in the shower, got dressed, and headed to my moms house. I jumped out my car and rung the doorbell to my moms home. And long and behold Ryan stood at the door with a blank expression.