Chapter 3- Answers

*I thought it would continue to be really hard if I did my point of view... I hope this will be easier. ^_^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madoka's P.O.V

"Homura- chan?... Homura- chan?!"

I didn't really know what else to say... She had taken a terrible fall over, I just hope she is alright. Even I didn't know what all that glass was. Wahhh... I'm suddenly feeling nervous about talking to her!

"H-Homura-chan? How are you feeling? Um... Um... Do you know what the date is? Do you know where you are at the moment? Homura- chan?!"

"Madoka."

She had a certain look in her eyes, one that looked straight at me.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm fine." She replied with a small, reassuring smile. Good. I didn't need to say anything but smile back at her.

Homura's P.O.V

I loved it when she smiled. It could really brighten someone's day. More importantly, what happened to me? Madoka must have seen it happen, or else maybe she wouldn't be so worried about me.

"Madoka, what just happened to me?" I might as well ask her now and not avoid the question later, feeling awkward.

"Well, nobody knows exactly what happened, but the glass window broke right where you were standing, you fell and lost consciousness... But now you're here, safe and sound!"

"I guess that's good enough, still, I do wonder what happened back then..." I must have had a worried expression on my face because Madoka then said, "Please don't worry, Homura! Everything will work out in the end! If it doesn't then we won't get worked up about it, as long as you're not hurt. Are you?"

"No, no, I'm fine."

Then the bell typically rang just as we finished taking.

"Are you staying here? Do you want me to stay with you?" Oh, Madoka can be so generous! But, I didn't want to keep her from lessons, exams were coming up soon. I didn't feel in the best mood to learn though.

"Madoka, you must go to lessons. I will be fine here, I just need a little bit of rest."

After saying our goodbyes Madoka went to her lesson and I stayed in the Nurses Office, doing nothing.

*I hope you enjoyed that chapter! It was quite fun to write this. I was generous and made a long chapter. Bye! :)*

~~~~~~~~~~~~