Chapter 4- Plain Boring...

*Hello everyone!! I am so sorry I haven't done any chapters recently... I have been enjoying the summer holidays :) This chapter is a bit short as I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of anything 'original'. I'm only having Homuras point of view in this chapter soooooo hope you enjoy it! ;3*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Homura's P.O.V

After that day Madoka and I lost communication for a while, as it was the exams. During this period I thought long and hard about her, Madoka Kaname.

Test were hard, as they should be, and I got my usual grades. More things happened that I forgot... I just haven't been able to think properly for a while.. The stress has been building up, not that I have many things to stress about. I'm pretty average at sport, maths, english and the normal subjects. Nothing goes on in my life, it's all just so plain.

When I think about it, the only interesting thing that ever happened was when I was with Madoka, but those times are over, I have better things to think about. Or is that actually the case? I don't need to think about it now though, not right now.

*a normal amount of time between parts in a book*

I couldn't get to sleep. Maybe that's why I'm in so much stress at the moment... I never really know what to do when you can't sleep but stay awake...

Madoka.

Oh my, is that the only thing I can think of when trying to sleep? Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~