Chapter 6- Homura's True Feelings

(As I always am) I'm really sorry to everyone for updating really slowly... I won't give the excuse, 'I don't have much free time.' Because I do. I've always wanted to write a book about Madoka and Homura but it's just so hard... (The Rebellion Movie is still hard for me to get my head around) But anyway, Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Homura's P.O.V
Madoka came to talk to me today. She seemed really awkward about it so I said that we should go to a cafe and have a chat about it.
We made no eye contact and we didn't talk at all.
'I wonder what she wants to talk about?' I said to myself. Even if it's a small question it still would be nice to sit down and have a normal chat to her. Nothing weird, just two girls talking about life. Maybe we could form a new friendship and become less awkward around each other.
We ordered our tea and cakes and finally sat down to talk.
"Um... Homura-chan?"
"Yes?"
"Well... It's kind of a weird thing to ask but... I feel like something is missing from my life. I talked to Sayaka and Kyoko about it but they said not to worry. I thought you were the right person to ask so... So what do you think?"
I couldn't help it. I stifled a giggle.
"Homura-chan! This is serious! It's really bugging me..."
"I'm sorry, I just thought it's so sweet of you to ask me of all people."
Madoka blushed and took a sip of her tea.
I didn't want to be blunt and say something like, "It's me." So I said, "Tomorrow on the roof, I would like to hang out with you and your friends and meet all of you."
Madoka pulled a great smile, "Sure!"
So the next day I 'met' Miki-san and Sakura-san on the roof along with Madoka.
"Homura, this is Sayaka Miki and this is Kyoko Sakura!"
"It's nice to meet you, my name is Homura Akemi."
They both smiled. We talked about ourselves and very quickly became friendly with one another. Although most of the things they said I already knew because of when we fought witches together.
I wanted to be able to be with Madoka all the time. I wanted to hang around with her. I wanted to eat lunch with her. I wanted to be her best friend again. I wasn't sure if it was possible, but I had a big feeling that when Madoka said something was missing from her life. That it was me.

Ever since the first day I met her she said how my name was 'cool' because it meant flame, and how I should be positive and live up to my name, I thought she was the real flame. She would burn brightly even if it was raining. It was painful watching her die so many times, I never was strong enough. She means so much to me, she is the reason I became a magical girl. She is the most important person to me.