Prefrence #1

Your favourite thing to do together;

Nash: Go to the movies.  You two love to have date nights there and he loves to treat you with a night out.

Cameron:   You two love to gossip and just talk for hours together. He loves how your so interested in what is happening and you love how he listens to you.

Taylor:   You two love to just sit in a comfortable silence for hours.  Taylor just plays with your hands because yours are tiny compared to his.

Carter: To go shopping together.  You and Carter spend the whole day shopping and having fun.

Jack G: You two always have staring competitions.  I know it sounds childish but you two find it fun and he always say's the loser has to kiss the winner. Sometimes you lose on purpose ;)

Jacob:  You two love to sing together.  You both have amazing voices so you sing covers all the time.  You've even recorded a few and put them on itunes!

Shawn:  To play WII together.  You play dance games.  You find each other hilarious because you both have two left feet.

MatthewYou two go swimming together all the time.  Matt always tries to compete with you because he's been swimming all his life and knows he'll win you,  but sometimes he let's you win just so he can see that beautiful smile of yours.

Jack J: To cook together.  You cook each other dinner all the time but it always ends up with the kitchen being mess because you try to ruin each others foods.  You always compete to see who is better.

Hayes:  You two love to watch movies and cuddle for hours together.  He always picks scary movies because he knows when you get scared you'll cuddle into his chest. It makes you feel safe in his strong arms.

Aaron:  To watch TV and movies and just have a lazy day.  You two love to just sit at home,  eat and do nothing together.

Sammy:  You two play video games together all the time.  He normally gets really into it and you love the way he is so consentrated on the game. He always wins because you get distracted watching him.

Dillon:  You always record songs together.  Most of them aren't released but some are on itunes.  You love to just goof around and have fun recording.

@$$ @$$ @$$ @$$ @$$ @$$ @$$

So my first prefrence?!? 

What did you think??

I really want know if I should do more so comment and tell me pleaseee.

• Also if you want an imagine message me and tell me information.

*5 votes= New Imagine/Prefrence*