Date Night w/ Nash ;) [for @mesmerizeddd]

Today was your and Nash's 4 year anniversary. He was taking you out to a fancy 5 star restaurant. After all everything has to be the best for his princess.

Right now your up in your and Nash's shared bedroom getting ready.  You were wearing a short, tight, white dress with lace on the back. This was your favourite dress because it fit you in just the right places. You paired that with some black 6-inch heels. You straightened your hair, put your bangs in a braid and clipped them back out of your face. All you had left to do was your make-up. You were going to do a light but effective natural look, but just when you were about to start Nash walked into the room. He was wearing a very fancy suit, and let me tell you this, he looked sexy as f*ck in it.

"Hey babe, you look stunning," Nash told you.

"You dont look to bad yourself Grier," You replied with a bit of sass. You call him Grier instead of Nash sometimes, and he calls you by your surname too. It was your thing.

"So, are you nearly ready, because its 7:30 and the reservation is for 8?" Nash asked me.

"Yep, I'm nearly done I just have to do my make-up," You told him

"Babe, I've told you this a million times. Your beautiful without make-up. You don't need to wear it to impress me or anyone else." Nash said to you looking you straight in the eyes.

"But-" You tried to defend yourself but Nash cut you off.

"No 'buts', your perfect just the way you are. Now we're going."

Nash grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the room and down the stairs. You stumbled on the way down because of your heels so Nash picked you up and carried you bridal style out to the car.

On the way to the restaurant you could see Nash's eyes glance over at you a lot, then about half way to the restaurant he drew in a huge breathe and placed his hand on your knee. Every few minutes he would move his hand up a little. By this gesture you knew he was turned on by you at the moment and to be honest you were turned on by him too. You weren't sure if it was because of the way he was acting right now or because of how good he looked in his suit.

After about 15 more minutes of a silent but intense car ride, you arived at the restaurant. By now Nash's hand was more than half way up your thigh. Nash got out of the car and ran around to your door and let you out. But before you got out he gave to quick peck on the lips. You went into the restaurant and went up to the reservation desk.

"Grier,  Mr. and Mrs. Grier" Nash said then smiled with a slight smirk at you. You just smiled back and interlinked your arms together. The waiter then showed you to your table and gave you some menus. When he walked away you looked at the menu. You couldnt believe how much everything was.

"Wow Nash this place is expensive. How are we going to afford it?" You asked Nash in astonishment.

"I've been saving up and why are you saying 'we' im paying for tonight. My treat," Nash said being a gentleman.

"But-" You tried to protest.

"I already told you no but's!" Nash told you sternly. You just decided to leave it at that and order your food.

While you were waiting for your food you decided to have a little fun with Nash seen as he couldn't do anything about it. You kicked off your heel and started to rub your foot up and down his leg. He started to move around in his seat uncomfortably then he looked up at you and gave you a 'Are you serious? Right here, right now?!'  look. You just giggled, bit your lip and looked down. You still continued to rub his leg with your foot though.

Nash must have decided he'd had. enough so he started to rub his hand up and down your thigh getting closer to your area each time he went up. But just when he finally got to it your food came. You looked at Nash and smirked.

"1 point to me" You whispered to Nash proudly.

"Just wait, by the end of this night I'll have won!" Nash answered confindently. You didn't really know how he was going to do that but you just went along with it.

*AFTER YOUR FOOD*

"Wow that was amazing" You said astonished.

"Not as amazing as you though" Nash told you. All you could do was blush like crazy.

"Cheesy, Grier" You told him trying to play off how much you were blushing.

"But its true" Nash told you looking you straight in the eyes. His perfect blue eyes get you everytime. You just get lost in them and end up staring for what seems like hours. Nash snapped you out of your thoughts….. well more like your stareing.

"You know I love you and always will,  right?" Nash asked you. This made you a little confused.

"Yes of course. And I love you too Nash. Why are you asking me that?" You asked him a litle worried.

"Well we've known each other for over 5 years now. Were a couple but were also best friends. We both love each other very much and were perfect together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. What I'm trying to say here is will you do the honour of marrying me?" Nash asked you bending down on one knee.

You covered your mouth with your hands and started tearing up. Nash then wiped your tears with his thumb.

"Yes Nash, Yes, Yes, Yes. Of course I'll marry you," You managed to say through all your smiling and crying at the same time.

Nash stood up and took a ring out of his jacket pocket. He opened up the box and took out the beautiful diamond ring. It looked like it cost a fortune. He placed the ring on your finger and leaned in to kiss you. It was one of the most meaningful and. passionate kisses you two have ever had together.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I hope you liked that ;) I thought it was cute.

Anyways vote, comment, follow and all that stuffffff

Also if you want an imagine or prefrence just message me,

1/ Boy

2/ Information about yourself (looks, personality, etc.)

3/ Situation