Chapter 2

Our next class was science which was awesome because I love science! And my luck got better because we were doing a lab! The teacher let us pick our own partners so of coarse me and Triston were partners. We had to mix two liquids and write down what we noticed. It was so cool because when we dumped both of them in it started foaming and I wasn't the only one who thought it was cool cuz Triston couldn't stop looking at it in amazement, hey we both like science that's something in common. After science we had lunch and I was excited to meet Josh. When we got to the cafeteria Triston led me to and table where a guy was sitting. "Hey! Triston!" the guy said.

"Hey Josh this is Rachel, Rachel this is Josh," Triston said.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey, so Triston are we still broadcasting tonight?" Josh asked.

"Of corse," he said.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Well me and Josh made a group called ABnation which is anti bulling and we talk to people who are being bullied and make them feel better," Triston said.

"That's amazing, wish I heard of that before I moved here," I said.

"You were bullied?" Triston asked.

"Yeah that's why I moved cuz it got so bad," I said and showed the cuts.

"You cut yourself?!" Josh said.

" Please for me never ever cut again there's no point," Triston said.

"I'm sorry I was scared and alone," I said quietly.

"It's okay now because you have us," Josh said doing a superhero pose and I had to laugh at that. the whole lunch we talked the whole time it's was awesome that I actually had friends for once. When lunch was over Triston took me to social studies. In the hallway someone pushed my books to the ground and ran away laughing. "Ugh, I haven't even done anything yet," I said.

"Here let me help," Triston said. And he picked up all of my books. After we picked up everything we started walking when these guys started to make fun of Triston and he led us faster away. Soon we got to our class. Social studies was very boring, the teacher droned on and on about WWl and I just kept looking at the clock hoping it was over. Finally it was over and I walked to my locker and put all my books away. I was about to walk away when I got pushed into the lockers, when I looked up it was the same girl who hit my books with her friends.