Chapter 13

It's the best promise ring that I could afford and it's the prettiest. I really hope Rachel will like it and if she doesn't forgive me I will probably never be happy again. I love her so much. I call Josh and tell him everything. "Do you think Rachel will like the ring?" I ask.

"Probably but the ring won't matter it will be what you say so think of something amazing to say," he said.

"Thanks man, I owe you one."

"Dude you owe me way more," he said and laughed.

Then I hung up and started walking to the hotel. It took me about 15 minutes from the jewelry store and I should know cuz I was counting each step. When I got in the hotel Rachel was waiting in a chair, Josh must have told her I wanted to talk to her. "Rachel," I say and get on one knee and show the ring.

"I want to give you a promise ring and promise that I will never ever hurt you again and I will love you forever and that someday I hop to marry you, your the love of my life and I never want to leave you but if that's what you want I just want you to be happy but I will never stop loving you."

I was sure what else to say but she's crying now and I'm not sure if it's tears of joy or something else.

***Rachel's P/O/V***

I can't believe Triston just said that. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me and I want to forgive him but I'm not sure if I can. I think I will forgive him, I do believe that he would do what he just promised me so I hold out my left hand for him to put the ring on. It fits perfectly. I can't take it anymore I jump up and hug him. We are holding each other in our arms for awhile just sitting on the floor just crying tears of joy. "I love you," I say.

"I love you so much Rachel," he says.

Man he is the sweetest guy in the world. I couldn't think of a time when I'm not with him just then I open my eyes and see Josh and Ashley just standing there watching so I haw to laugh a little and then Triston turns around and laughs. Me and Triston get up from the ground. "Sorry to ruin this love fest but Triston we gotta go for the meet and greet," Josh says.

"Okay I'll be ready soon Rachel are you coming?"

"No that guy is probably waiting and I don't want to be around him," I say.

"Okay I love you and never forget that," he says and kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you too," I say.

"You guys are too cute," Ashley says.

Triston keeps his promise for the rest of his life and we end up getting married and have two kids, Alexandra and Joshua named after Josh of course. We now live happily ever after and we are still madly in love with each other. We end up staying in Missouri with Josh next door but when Triston has to leave to go on tour everyone goes and yes him and Josh are still abboyz. We go on YouNow with our kids everyday and everyone loves them. They are so nice and caring. We spend the rest of our lives in a nice house and have another kid named Jack when our other two are 12 and 14. Everyone knows us in town and everyone loves us.