Chapter 12

I couldn't get him off of me! He was way too heavy so I just screamed, I screamed so loud I'm sure someone would hear it. Just then someone pulled him off of me thank god, I thought I was going to die. when I looked over I saw Josh on top of Jake. At least he came instead of Triston I never want to se him again! I couldn't take it anymore so I sat there and cried. I cried so hard. The fight went on for about 5 minutes until Josh punched him so hard it made him unconscious. We made sure that he wasn't dead or else Josh would be going to jail and we started walking deeper into the park. "So what happened?" Josh asked.

"I saw a picture on twitter of Triston and another girl kissing so I ran out of the hotel and I was stupid enough to trust this guy and that happend," I said.

"You do know Triston is looking for you right? He had me help," he said.

"I don't care I never want to see him again!" I say.

"Maybe we should talk about it, all three of us."

"There is nothing I have to say to him except that we are so done!" I say and walk away.

"Wait Rachel I know Triston and I don't think he would ever do that," Josh says.

"Fine let's talk."

And Josh leads me back to the hotel while on the phone with Triston. We meet him back in our hotel and he looks upset.

***Triston's P/O/V***

I was worried sick about Rachel and when Josh told me what happened I felt so bad. Now he is sitting on the bed next to Rachel with his arm around her and I'm in a chair man I hate seeing them together like this. Ashley's still sleeping in Josh's room so it's just the three of us in here. "I want answers about that picture and no lying to me!" She says through sniffles.

"Okay fine before you got into that accident and it was our big fight I went outside and I saw this girl. She was pretty so I started talking to her and next thing I knew it we were making out. I'm so sorry Rachel I didn't mean it!" I say crying now.

"Dude you really did that?!" Josh says.

"I can't believe you would do that and then have the nerve to tell me the "you love me and never want to lose me"!" Rachel said, she crying really hard now.

I feel terrible now and I don't ever want to lose Rachel she is the love of my life. "Rachel I'm sorry please please please forgive me I swear on my life that I would never ever do anything like that again and if I do I would never forgive myself." I say still crying.

"How can I believe you after what you did?!"

"Dude it was a stupid thing to do to her," Josh says while hugging her tight.

I know Rachel will never believe me but I have to try I can't let her go. I run out of the hotel and cry. I can't believe I did this to her I need to make it up to her somehow. It's about 2:00 in the morning and I'm still walking around. Hours go by and I still haven't gone back to the hotel, I need somewhere to think about everything I need to figure out a way to make her believe I'm not lying. Three more hours pass and it's 8:00. I walk by a jewelry store and it's open, I know how I'm going to try! I walk into the store and by the best ring they have it costs me $1,000 but every penny Spent on that ring is worth it. I can't lose the love of my life.