Part one

Bpov -
It was a normal day I got up and threw on a rock and roll T-shirt,put on some ripped shorts,put my adidas shoes,and finally put my flannel shirt around my waist.

Bpov -It was a normal day I got up and threw on a rock and roll T-shirt,put on some ripped shorts,put my adidas shoes,and finally put my flannel shirt around my waist

I grabbed an apple said by to my dad and out the door I went.I rode my motorcycle to Southside High I then got off and walked over to Cheryl and Toni.We talked for a while then the boys came yelling out of the school doors. "What is it" Cheryl said. "We're getting out of this hell hole of a school tomorrow" Sweet pea said as he walked off. "Want to go to Pops" Toni said. "Sure" I said.We got on our motorcycles and went to pops.When we got there we sat in a booth and talked for awhile.While we were talking a man kindly said "What would you want today".Strawberry milkshake please" I said. "A vanilla milkshake for me" Toni said. "Cherry milkshake for me" Cheryl said.The man then left and Toni said "How about Me,Sweet pea,Fangs,Betty,and Cheryl have a sleep over" "Omg Yass" Cheryl said. "I'll call the boys" I said.I called them and they both were together as usual "Hey do you guys want to have a sleep over with Cheryl,Toni,and I?" I asked "Sure" Fangs said I said "bye" and hung up.I told them they said yes and we all went to my trailer.My dad wasn't home so we made some lasagne.We had left over sauce and sweet pea picked it up and threw it at Toni,threw it at Me,I threw it at Fangs,and he threw it at Cheryl.We then cleaned up our mess and Toni peeled her head out of the bathroom and said "Come on guys the waters going to get cold".Fangs and Sweet pea look at each other and Fangs said"can we watch"Cheryl and I punched their shoulders and went in to the bathroom.