Chapter One

As she laid there in her own world. She wondered if it might have been real at one point. After the STAR hit the moon, nothing was left the same. Stories of the old world were passed down from family member to another. A world of humans, animals, organisms, so peaceful, so relaxing. The world was full of affection. That was until the S.T.A.R. hit. Every 100 years, all the space dust, asteroids, even nebula will form together to make S.T.A.R. For millions of years, there has been sightings of this S.T.A.R. flying around and hitting something, only for it to change dramatically. One time it hit our moon. It left a 4-pointed star on the moon. It created thousands of asteroids that, thankfully, didn't collide with the old world. Though, somehow all the dust stayed on the moon turning it a shade of lavender, one of the most common of the colors that the S.T.A.R. comes in. People went to investigate, but, sadly, they never came back. They sent animals, humans, robots, even food. But like always, nothing can back. That was in 1912. They tried everything until it was time for the next S.T.A.R. to hit. But right when they found out where it would hit, it was already too late.They said the sky was like a kaleidoscope. Blue, red, purple, white, pink, orange, all danced in the sky. There was nothing ever seen like it before or after that. May 4, 2012. That's when the worlds collided and created the new world, Ethela. No one was hurt or injured. The crust of the world was intact. Everyone still looks the same, thought the same, they even remembered everything. Everyone was the same, but everything around them wasn't.

She finally realized that someone was shaking her awake. "Wake up Fateee, we're going to be lateeee." Whined an unfamiliar voice. Unfamiliar but familiar at the same time. The voice was soft yet bold. Mysterious, yet sweet and silky like honey. It wasn't until the smell of forest leaves and lakes hit her that she finally realized who it was. Nicole Katrina Walker, her best friends since diapers, now that she thought about it, all her friends she had, she had known since she was a baby. Moving on though, Nicole Katrina Walker, her best friend, a wild brunette half nymph. A stubborn taurus, who absolutely loves video games and fanfics.

"We do this every morning and how many times have we been late?" Fate teased as she started getting out, off the bunk. As Nicole looked away and blushed a light pink of embarrassment, it proved Fate's point even more, making her laugh. She walked over the to the cedar, brown chest and pulled out her clothes. A juniper green T-shirt, tawny brown high waisted pants, midnight black boots, and a chocolate brown clock with a golden button with a bear on it. She swiftly put her clothes, grab her bag, and Nicole and rushed out the door. They soon were introduced to a forest of massive trees, almosts touching the clouds. The passed snow white deer with abnormal antlers and purple and pink flakes around their piercing emerald green eyes, and obsidian black deer with strong antlers and piercing arctic blue eyes. The passed gigantic butterflies that one could even ride.The steady sound of feet hitting the ground turned into tapping as they move from the forest dorms to the main campus. The tall crimson, amber, and gold building loomed over them as if fire was going to swallow them whole. It was one of the most famous and flashest building in all of Ethela. Know to many as Phoenix Peak, to Fate and her friend, home.