Chapter 5

They day went by pretty normal. Chemistry, magic control, forgery all went the same. Even though a dragon almost set her on fire, an ordinary day. She almost fell asleep in all her classes. It was finally lunch time. She grabbed her things and headed towards the clock tower. One benefit of having a friend who is the daughter of a teacher is that they get access to things other students don't, like the clock tower and student files. She sprinted up the staircase and out to the balcony above the clock. There sat Fate's friends, talking about something. "You know you have to tell her right?" Devin said as she looked at Nicole.
"I know it's just... What if she doesn't like me?" Nicole sighed. She stared off into the distance at the city. Fate's heart began to swell but hurt at the same time. Fate loved Nicole from the beginning. What if she never loved her. Fate was about to run back down the stairs, on the verge of tears. But she stopped when she saw Sky look at her with a mischievous look on his face.
"Oh you won't have to worry about that because she-" Sky said before Fate tackled him and covered his mouth.
"If you don't say anything about it, I'll let you fuck Jackson as much as you want and I won't bother you. Deal?" Fate told Sky. Sky smirked as he looked at Jackson.
"Deal." He said. Jackson looked at him with fear in his eyes. His ass still hurt from earlier, he knew it would be a long night. As Fate got off of him, she saw Nicole stare at her, face paled.
"You didn't hear anything I said right?" Nicole asked nervously.
"Some, but not all." Fate said, trying to hide the fact that she was sad. There was no way Nicole would like her, she thought.
"Can I talked to you? privately." Nicole said blushing a bit.
"Sure." Fate replied. Nicole grew a tree up to them. As they got on top the tree grew taller, up to the top of the tower. They stepped on top of the tower and looked out. The city was beautiful, like a utopia. Nicole started walking higher due to the rest of the group intensely staring at them. Fate walked up higher, with every step she could feel her anxiety creeping in.  Nicole turned around, with the same nervousness as Fate.
"Fate I-" Before Nicole could get her sentence out, Fate smashed their lips together. Fate couldn't keep it together. Nicole drove her crazy for years, it was too overwhelming. Nicole automatically melted into the kiss, tensing up when Fate shoved her tongue into her mouth. Nicole slightly moaning. Fate pulled away, and she got a whine as she did. "You don't know how long I wanted to do that for." Fate said with dilated, lustful eyes. Nicole blushed a deep crimson in response.
"I've been wanting to do that every since the beginning."She replied, trying to hide the blush.
"GO FUCK EACH OTHER ALREADY!" Sky screamed at the top of his lungs. They both started laughing at how straight-forward Sky was. Fate kissed Nicole again and got back on the tree.
"Madam." Fate said smugly and wiggled her eyebrows, trying to imitate Sky. Nicole chuckled and got on. Slowly the tree shrunk down to the baconley. They hopped off and the tree disintegrated. When they got off they saw Sky and Jackson making out, instead this time Sky looked like he was ready to rip of Jackson's pants. "Why, just why?" Fate asked.
"We're showing you what your supposed to be doing." Sky said as he ripped off Jackson's jeans.
"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!" Fate screamed as she run towards them. Sky put up an invisible barrier around them, and snickered. He thrust into Jackson, still having his pants on. "Ahhhh~" Jackson moaned out loudly.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD  NOOOO!!!" Fate screamed, as she pounded against the barrier.
At that moment, Jackson pulled down Sky and whispered "Baby I know this is supposed to be a joke but you're making me really horny."
Sky blushed darkly and replied with, "Is it ok if we go back to the dorm and I help you with that?" Jackson replied him with a kiss and said yes. They quickly vanished and went back to the dorm. Fate not realizing what happened, put all her body weight against the barrier. Once the two vanished, the barrier did as well, causing Fate to fall down face first. "AHHHHOOOF!" She screamed before Ray caught her.
"Don't go falling for Nicole so easily." She said smugly
"Shut the fuck up" Fate said, embarrassed.