Extra Chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author's note: Please don't judge it, this is my first time writing smut.
Editor's note: Let me die. I had to help with this monstrosity. Save me.

          Sky teleported him and Jackson to the bed in their room. Just the sight of Jackson like this under Sky made him hard. Sky saw Jackson smirk and started rolling his hips on Sky's hard member. He wasn't going to let Jackson win that easily. He slid his whole body down on Jackson's and started rolling his hips to the rhythm of his lover's. Sky heard him slightly moan. As he slid down, he reached under the pillow and looked for something. He finally found a metal ring and smirked.
"You know you interrupt my fun, princess." He said smugly as he felt a shiver go up Jackson's spine. He already knew it was going to be a fun ride. He unbuckled his belt and tied Jackson's hands to the head of the bed.
"Baby, just go in raw I'm still stretched from before." Jackson whined, Sky chuckled.
"Needy, are we?" Sky suggested, Jackson blushed a deep red. Sky ripped off his boxers and swiftly started taking off his own pants.
"It looks like you're desperate." Jackson smirked as he said it. It quickly vanished when he realized the ring was on his member and what he just said.
"Desperate, ay?" Sky said seductively.
"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it—-." Before Jackson could finish begging for his life, Sky rammed his member into Jackson. He moaned loudly, deeply, now realizing that he wasn't as stretched as he thought he was.
Sky groaned loudly, "Damn, you're hella tight." He said, trying to stay the dominant one. Sky slowly started moving, biting his lip hard trying to get used to how tight his lover was. Jackson moaned at the feeling of Sky's 13 inch member. Sky chuckled and started moving faster. Jackson grabbed Sky and pushed him down on himself, trying to hide his moans by biting his neck.  Sky moaned loudly as Jackson started to draw blood.
"So you want to play like that huh?" Sky thought. He started to move faster and faster. With every hit, he went deeper and harder. Suddenly, Jackson's eyes shot open, nails digging into Sky's back, his legs tightened around his waist and pulled him closer. He moaned so loud the people in the dorm next to them heard it. They were 127 meters away. Sky chuckled, "found it." He angled himself and rammed into Jackson harder. He got a reaction he wanted. Jackson arched his back so much they were close to sitting up. His nails dug in deeper and his eyes rolled back, he moaned so loud that he was ready to lose his voice.
"T-take I-it of-off" Jackson said, trying to be forceful but failed miserably. Sky smirked
"Oh you know exactly what I want~" He rammed into him at the word want. Jackson moaned loudly as tears started to roll down his eyes as his member twitched.
"GOD DAMMIT PLEASE JUST LET ME CUM DADDY, IT HURTS."Jackson whined.
Sky smirked, "Your wish is my command." He took off the metal ring and rammed into him with all his force.
"FUC-" Was all Jackson could get out before he lost his voice. Streams of cum shot from Jackson's member. The feeling of Jackson tightening around him sent him of the edge. He gripped Jackson's hips tightly and cummed inside him. They both started panting loudly. Sky smiled and kissed Jackson softly as he pulled out slowly.
"Your gonna have to carry me to my next class you know" Jackson said softly barely being heard.
"Of course, love." Sky said as he laid down next to him.
"I love you." Sky said softly kissing Jackson lips.
Jackson chuckled, "I love you too." He said before falling asleep.