Chapter 2

They dashed down the hallway, up the stairs to room 238. Once they opened the door and took a few steps, the bell rang. "Miss Rowan, Miss Walker, please take your seats." Said Mr. Walker.

"I'm sorry dad, tried to wake her up early." Whined Nicole.

"It's ok, even though you get here right before the bell rings, you've never been late." He sighed as he saw Fate grabbed some candy and started to eat it. He shook his head and turned to the board. "Today class, we will be learning how to shoot a moving target while being hidden. Any questions?" He said as he turned around. Nobody raised their hands, so he turned fully to the class and said "Ok everyone, grab your bows, find your team, and head outside." Everyone went up, and grabbed their bow and chose their team, and headed outside to the forest. Fate looked around until she saw her bow. It was a walnut color with a wing like pattern moving to the ends. A moss colored fabric in the making the arrow slide off smooth and silent.When she was about to backup, she felt and good and evil aura behind her. She already know who it was before he grabbed a black bow with spikes, and two waved pointed line with sharp ends for accuracy that was above her.

"Hey princess." The tall figure with white hair and blue and green glowing eyes said smugly.

"Hey idiot." Fate said with with a smirk on her face. Skylar Laurence Ward, a grim reaper and incubus who loved being everyone's crush. He can see who people have crushes on. Due to him having this trait, he found out his crush's crush. Resulting in him stalking him all the time. Due to him being sneaky and mischievous, he never sees him. He now had an annoyed look on his face.

"Why are you so mean?" He whined.

"I'll stop being "mean" when you stop calling me princess and start calling your boyfriend that." Fate said as his face turned a scarlet. His blush went away and turned it into a smirk.

"I'll stop once you tell Nicole how you feel." He whispered.

Her face turned light pink as she said "I surrender." She said with her hands and bow in the air. As she looked behind Sky, she smirked. Warm hands wrap around Sky's waist and kissed his neck.

"Why don't you call me princess?" Someone teased. They were tall with black cat ears and a tail. He turned his head around to see his loving boyfriend, Jackson.

"Do you really want me to call you princess." Sky said as he kissed him.

"Of course, love"Jackson whispered with a smile and kissed back.

"Ok that's enough PDA." Fate said as she tried to seperate the two. "Jackson, go grab your bow." Fate said as she pushed him towards them. Jackson was a neko. He has red and orange eyes with black hair, making his eyes more noticeable. He often blushes due to his daydreams and, if giving the chance, will be all lovey dovey with Sky. Two short girls walked up to Fate and Sky.

"Hey guys." One said. She had white hair with blue and purple eyes. Her skin was pale, but almost transparent. She looked like a ghost of a witch. Which made sense because she was one.

"Hey Devin, how are you?" Fate said as she hugged her.

"I'm good despite this drama queen over here." Devin said pointing to the other girl. The queen, Ray Spencer Knight. She had one red, one white/gray eye. She had obsidian black hair with midnight black horns. She also had snow white wings that almost touched the floor. They wrapped around the girl like a shield.

"I look horrendous!" She cried, wrapping her wings tighter around her.

"Ray, you look fine, no one's going to notice it." Devin wailed.

"It is noticeable, stop lying to me!" She whined. As Fate started talking, Mr.Walker walked over to the group.

"You guys should be out there already. I don't care if your the best group, you're holding up the class." He hissed. The grouped sighed and started walking out to the forest.