I'm Done and tired

Shawn Pov

Damn why did my mom call me out of class but it was for a good reason. Mariah is cute and all but i dont want no girl right now because there is to much shit going on in my life with my mom and dad. Look let me tell you about me I am eight-teen years old and I'm a senoir in high school. And all the hoe's be on me, I am the school best player of the year in football and basketball. I also get good grade , im not like those other nigga's that dont care about school or they just want to sell drugs that aint me. I am my whole person and i love that , right now im going out with this girl name Mya Williams she been my girl for a while but for some reason i think she is cheating on me but i will find out.

"Shawn what are you thinking about care you are just standing there"Mariah said.

I forgot i had to go to class for one minute so i just said walking i didnt reply cause i know when we get in the class Mya is going to ask why i was talking to her. When we finially got in the classroom everyone was looking at me and her and I just smile . Mya looked at me and roll her eyes. I took my sit and just started finishing my work until I was stop because Mya was trying to get my attendtion.

" What do you want Mya i am trying to do my work here".

She looked and stop like damn really.But I knew the reason she was doing this and I couldn't help it that she wanted to give me head in class but I didn't want it. I started to finish my work when something told me to look up at Mariah when I did I saw something I never did see in a girl it was a glow that was flowing through her body and I was cut off guard when she cane up to me saying the bell rang and it's was time to go to the next class.

Mariah pov

I was trying to find out why Shawn was looking at me so hard but then again I was looking at him the same way.At one point at lunch I wanted yo say something to him but I didn't have the guts to do it and plus I was scared because he was by this girl that's was all over him. I started to get my things to go to go to my next period until Shawn called me.

"Yes Shawn I'm trying to get to my next class if I may".

He looked at me like he was going to say something but he just turned and walk the other way. When I walk in the class I went all the way to the back until that girl that was with Shawn got in my face saying with was her sit.Right then and there I had a flashback from middle school when this girl did the damn thing but the thing is she ended up in a coma and I was in kiddy jail. I looked at her and rolled my eyes and sat down.I knew right then and there I knew I was going to end up hitting her.

"Look here new girl I said that was my seat so you need to get yo dumb ass up and sit somewhere else"she said.

By then everyone was in the classroom I did one more check and then got up and I was face to face with her.

"LOOK HERE IMMA. SAY THIS ONE TIME AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM HERE NOW AND THIS WILL BE MY SIT UNTIL I LEAVE THIS STATE YOU GOT THAT AND ONE MORE THING YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE SHAWN TO ME LIKE NOW OR LATER BUT KNOW NEXT TIME YOU COME UP TO ME LIKE THIS WE WILL BE HAVING A FIGHT AND YOU WILL NIT BE COMING OUT THIS SCHOOL ALIVE THE LAST GIRL THAT DID THIS WAS IN A COMA GOT THAT"

.I yelled at her cause I was beyond pissed at the moment and when n sat down again but when I got in my seat she decided she was going to punch me When she did that I went Black on that girl and I knew I was getting her good just like money maywheather. I knew for a fact because I was being pulled away from her and when I looked at her body like just say blood was everywhere and if I was still beating her ass she would be in a coma when I look at who pick me up it was Shawn and it was just laughing. I even started because it was just funny.

IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY STORY PLEASE COMMENT YOUR NAME AND WHEN I UPDATE I'LL PUT YOU IN & YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS. ABOUT THE BOOK JUST INBOX ME AND I'LL PUT IT IN ALSO.

What do you think is going to happen to Mariah?

Do you want Mariah. and Shawn to girl out on a date?