Not This Again Pt. 2

Shawn pov

When I saw Mariah walking away going to the office I knew she was going to be mines. I decided to go to my next period and listen to my music until. The principal went on the loud speaker saying he needed every 11 grader in the gymnasium. I got up and started walking towards the gymnasium when I got in there I saw Mariah sitting on the stage with this lady that look like her at first I thought it was her sister but then it may not been have.So I just went and sat by Jay n Mike. When the principal got talking he said to say that he. called this meeting because of what happen in 3 period class with Mrs.King. I looked around the building and everyone had their headphones in listening to music so I put mines in by the end of his spech. I looked up and saw Mariah standing by the principal crying.

Mariah Pov

I didn't know I was crying until I felt something come down my face. I was standing by the principal because he is my uncle and he wants me to apologize to my class about what happen but everyone knew it was that hoe fault but I said my sorry and shit and went back to my sit I looked at my mom on time and she just look at the ground.  I knew she was mad at me but I don't care she did this to me when she let my brother leave. I looked in the crowd. and saw Shawn I knew when we get down with this I'm going to find him and see if we could get together and talk.