Not This Again Pt. 1

Shawn Pov

I couldnt believe Mariah got hands like that. But when she said that i was going to be hers now or later that made me smile. The only thing that caught me off guard is when Mya hit Mariah i knew right there in then a fight was going to start and i just started laughing with my boys.

"Man she getting that ass good" my homeboy Jay said.

" Ya'll know one of us is going to need to stop this" my other homeboy Mike said.

I look at Mariah and i just started to laugh again because i like this girl.

"Man yall come help me get these girls before this teacher come" I said.

I went behind Mariah and pick up up and she was yelling saying shit but i wasnt really listening to her and i just took her to my car.

"Why the fuck you pick me up damn i was beating her ass for everything she was saying"Mariah said.

"Look here i pick you up because if the teacher got in there while yall was fighting you would have gottin about ten days so im just trying to help you out" i said.

I look at her an i just went closer to where she was so our face would be touching and I kiss her,Mariah started kissing me back and i knew she was in it because her hands were around my neck and my hands were on her back.I started to pull back but Mariah pull me back to her. We was making out for a good ten minutes. Until my boy Jay came out the building saying that the principal wanted to talk to her I looked at her again and kiss her lips.

" I'll see you later " I said

What do you think would happen next ?Do you think  everything would be alright with Mariah and Shawn?