You want to take it there then lets go.

I know y'all want to know more about Shawn so this Pov it's mainly going to be about Shawn. Let's get started reading.

Shawn pov.

Now that that old man was done I started heading to my car so I could leave this campus.

"Shawn wait up " someone said

I looked back and saw Mya I just kept walking because I didn't feel like being bothered with her mess.

"Shawn I know you heard me "she said.

"Look I don't feel like being bothered so I'm going home and don't call me tonight cause I am not going to pick up and other thing we done are over with" I said to her.

I finally got to my car I had an grey Camry Toyota . My mom gave me this for my sixteen birthday cause I was doing good in school. I started the engine. and started to pull out the campus. On the way home I was listening to French Montana Freaks when I started getting in the music my phone started ringing.Picking up the phone.

"Yes mom"I said

"Baby can you go and pick some things from the store for dinner tonight and your dad said go to the office so y'all can tall about something".she said

I looked at the phone and just started laughing because I don't even want anything to do with my dad because of what he did and said last month.

"Ma. I don't want to talk to him I do t want anything time do with him".I said.

I was starting to remember why I don't want time see him. My dad had an women in th's house when my mom was out of town doing some business with our family in Arkansas.But as for my dad he thought that nobody was at the house one day and had this women in my mother's bed and he was having sex. I didnt know what to do because I thought he loved my mom buy that was just lust and after that dad I never talk yo I'm after that day.

"ma I'll see u when I get home but I am not talking to him.I said

I hung up the phone and started heading to the store to Get everything she needed for tonight and went home..

Do you all like it.