Do you even believe me

Mariah pov

I couldn't believe what they were doing to me just because I got in a fight. They got me a job working at the supermarket with my cousin. I could not take it to the head about me working here because it's my first job.I knew my mom was trying to make me better but this what happens when your daughter doesn't have her father in her life.

Two Days Later...

Today is my first day of work and I was liking it at first until the manger was trying to get me in his office only to do freaky things that I didn't want to do. But let me review you on everything you miss. After  the fight my uncle begged by mom to get me a job somewhere and he'LL give me three days of ISS (IN SCHOOL SUSPENSION).My mom loved that idea cause I would be still in school.The next day I saw Shawn and asks if I could talk to him about what happen yesterday an he said sure. We talked for a while n started to get to know each other better also. I found out a lot of things about him and I was happy about that until Mya came by Where we were I got up and walked away I didn't feel like being bothered by her.

Now as you should know me and Shawn are not dating yet we are just waiting for the right time because Mya is still all on him even though he told her he was done with this relationship.