Chapter Four: Christmas

A/N:

Again, I want to say, updates won't be frequent cause I'm also working on...

Child of Percabeth

Camp Half-blood is my home

Harry Potter Twin sister.

Also,

I don't own Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling does.

*Sad face*

________________________________________________________________________

Eloise POV

The train ride back was long. Too long. Six hours.

Luke, Carly, Selena, Keen, Tyler, Maxwell, Dora, Will, Arlo and I found an empty compartment.

It was very squished. Luke sat with his arm around Carly by the window. On their left was Selena and Dora, talking about a history report they have to do about the Goblin war. Tyler was attempting to read a book on Thestrals, but kept getting distracted. Maxwell was across from Tyler and distracting him. Keen sat next to Maxwell and was teasing his little brother, Arlo, about a supposide crush. And finally, Will sat next to me. I looked out the window and sighed.

"You ok?" Will asked. He knew I was very shaky ater recent events.

*FLASHBACK*

I was taking a walk with Will, Arlo was in detention, again, outside the castle, when an angry Professor Pubon shot a spell at another professor. It hit me. I lost memory of that day, and I kept the hit a secret beetween Will and me.

After that day, I was etremely ill. Every day I would get sick in the morning.

I would feel better after that and would continue the day as normal.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I was very tired, hardly got any sleep last night.

I yawned and rested my head on Wills shoulder. And I feel asleep.

Will POV

Eloise rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

Arlo wiggled his eyebrows at me. "OOOHHHH!"

"So," I said. "How's Cemetra?"

He blushed deep red.

The train ride was almost over, so I woke up Eloise to tell her to get on her muggle cloths.

Eloise POV

Will woke me up so I could put on my muggle cloths. I thought, muggle cloths. And my Hogwarts robes disappeared. I had on a pair of white jeans, a coral colored shirt, a silver trench coat that only went down to my waist, and the same yellow converse.

The others came in.

Will came in five minutes later than the rest wearing an "English Air Force" tee shirt under a zip up green jacket, long grey pants, and a pair of black combat boots.

"English Air Force?" I questioned.

He looked up. "My dads a muggle, he's overseas and coming home for holiday this years. First time I've seen him in four years. He's picking me up today."

Just then, the train stopped.

"Here we go. Could you come with me Eloise?" Will asked.

"Sure." I said. "Maxwell, could you get my trunk and tell mum and dad where I am?"