Chapter 3

Hey so I'm still uploading.What do we think? Read, fan, vote and comment please.If your interested in Brave please read Torn from reality.

My work is proof read by myself so any mistakes I'm incredibly sorry (The log house is the same as the lake house)- Cole.

I woke early that next morning , the nights heat kept me restless.I realised I had been so warm due to being clothed in yesterdays clothes.Damon was already gone , leaving in the early hours for work.

I felt clammy and overheated; quickly I showered ,brushed my teeth and combed my wet matted locks.

Reaching for my laptop off my desk I checked my emails.My inbox was full mainly of spam, however there was one email that stood out to me.

It was from him.

Gabriel had emailed me.

I had not spoke to him since the events of that night and that was over two months ago.He had made no effort in those months to return my phone calls or emails.So why is he trying to contact me now?

Walking into my room I opened my wardrobe decided what to wear .I chose my red soft knitted dress with my dr martins.Throwing on my clothes quickly I grabbed my hairdryer of my desk and roughly dried my long locks.

I remembered how inseparable we had been since the first day we met, how we instantly had become close friends until that night. Things had become complicated since that night , our relationship had changed.

Returning to my laptop I gathered all strength I could muster and opened Gabby's email.

Dear Jen,

I hate how we left things.I know we have different opinions on how our relationship would develop and I'm sorry I pushed you to far.Don't be mad at Damon for telling me where you are, I begged him to tell me.

I need to see you ,to apologize face to face.Your farther told me your shopping tomorrow with your sisters, you shopping?Good luck with that!

So I just wanted to tell you I'm coming to the log-house tomorrow night.

We need to talk.I'm sorry for dodging your calls but we'll sort it tonight.

Love, your Gabby.

PS - I didn't mean everything I said on that night , trust me.

Sigh.

Closing my computer I glanced at my clock there was still a couple of hours before my parents got here.I swept the kitchen,hoovered the living room and bedrooms and washed some of my dirty linens.

After yesterdays events I felt more calm, sedated even, they were still situations and parts of their life I didn't understand, but there was years to get the answers I searched for.

Hana as pushy as ever had been texting me for the past half hour complaining about my lack of fashion and 'cuteness' - her word not mine.

Looking down at my desk I noticed the red flashing light in the corner of my blackberry.

(Text)

You better be getting ready! - Hana

Gosh she's so pushy. Seriously its only seven in the morning there was still a few hours left before we were meeting.

Yes I'm getting ready, please stop mitering me.

I'm not mitering I'm caring.You better be using that make-up I bought you,and I don't mean just eyeliner to make you look like a panda. - Hana