Chapter 4

Hey its me again enjoy , Please read Torn From Reality my other original book and check out for other updates.- Cole

Well shopping was....Fine.

Yeah it was worse than I thought, not gonna lie.

Hana had insisted that we shop in only the expensive designer shops much to my dismay.

She then insisted on buying me pink clothing.

Yes I said pink.

Not that there's anything wrong with pink, but you see the thing is I hate pink.

Pure hate.

So after having an argument in a local boutique over a pale pink dress I finally drilled it into her brain that I was never going to purchase anything she wished me to buy.

After several hours of shopping around in local boutiques, designer shops and the Internet I had bought everything I desired and more.

A blue long-sleeved t-shirt, a new watch, red leggings, black ripped skinny jeans, a rusty olive parka coat, a retro sex pistol t-shirt and some new nail varnish were all in my possession.

There would be no more shopping for a good few months!

Other than books.

I always shop for books.

Opening the door I kicked in shut with my foot, sighing as the warm air blew against my skin.

In two weeks from now I would be getting my GCSE results and starting college. It was a big step into adulthood, nerves riddled my stomach as I worried about my results.

However I was more worried about tonight's events.

I would see Gabby for the first time in around two months.

I missed him even if I hated to admit that.

Glancing at the clock above the mantle I noticed it was five-thirty, placing my bags on the floor I walked back out of the door in aims to clear my head.

I walked down the gravel covered drive, towards the towering woodlands.

Home sweet home.

Walking further into the woods I saw my oak tree, climbing up some of the branches I sat down in my usual spot.

I could see miles of intricate woodlands.Small creatures crawling in the depths of the debris covered floor.

Then I heard the cracking of twigs breaking.

Crunch, crunch, crunch.

Someone was here.

No not anyone.

My wolf.

I saw the glistening rusty grey fur slowly striding towards the tree I sat in.

His legs strong and thick with muscle.His eyes large and shining in the darkening sky of the woods.His breath huffing hot stem into the cold air.

I was not scared of my wolf, some how I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

He stopped at the trunk of my tree, his head tilted to my resting spot. His eyes an intriguing green and brown infusion.

It almost appeared as the wolf was puzzled at my curious form.

Testing the waters I slowly retreated back down the tree, always watching my wolf.

Seeing his ears twitch , his breath huff harder, his wet nose wriggling at my movement.

I was not scared.