Chapter Four

~*~*~

~*~*~

The movement of the flashing lights of the speeding cars, hits your eyes. But it's a good feeling to be out of that lab and abandon house and going to a real home, but not yours.

When you found your memories, it destroyed you. You were once a human, a human with an identity and family and friends.

And when you saw Connor's memories of you dying. That completely wrecked you. You felt like a broken mirror that's been shattered and with years of bad luck.

You know you couldn't go back to being normal, you were dead, and a memory without Connor or Hank. Until Connor had probe his memory to you.

Stuck in your thoughts you didn't realise that you had arrived at Hank's house. Connor has grabbed your hands and squeezes slightly. You turn to face him, his eyes staring into your E/C orbs. A gently smiles comes across his cold lips, eyes sparkling like stars at night.

Hank turns to face the pair of you, quite disgusted by the scene ahead from him. A slight frown across his face. "Okay I don't want any android sex in the back of my fucking car. Get out." Hank orders the pair of you.

Connor turns his head away, making sure you won't see his blue blush clearly visible to see. You remove yourself from Connor's side as you get out of Hank's car. Connor following behind. The light out front of Hank's house, clear as day. Connor grabs your hand guiding you towards the front door.

Hank turns to face you both, before entering his house. "Now, I want Y/N to take a shower. I have spare clothes for you to wear." Hank says as you nod. Hank then unlocks his door and to be greeted by Sumo. His tongue hangs low as a huge smile comes across his face.

You smile softly, remembering the layout of the house. Memories flash into your mind, spending your time here. You didn't realise that Connor was staring, seeing your smile lace across your lips made him feel happy. Happy to see you being here, he missed you.

Hank comes back throwing a towel in your direction, you catch it as you stare up at Hank. You nod as you make your way towards the bathroom to take a shower. Once Hank hears the door closed he then turns to Connor, a serious look darts in his eyes.

"We need to go to CyberLife and find out why they built an Android of Y/N." Connor says, his tone firm yet anger fills his eyes. Hank nods, leaning against a wall with his arms crossed.

"I agree, but if we ask questions they'll find out that we have Y/N. We need to be cautious and think before doing. We lost Y/N once, I won't fucking lose her again." Hank says as Connor's LED flashed red. Connor looks down, eyes closing tightly and hands turn into fist. Hank notices this, clearly worried for the Android. "Connor, I know this fucking sucks. But, we need to protect her. I feel you angry but, stay low and don't say a fucking word. I'm not losing her again." Hank discus, a tint of warning in his tone of voice.

Connor looks up, his breathing was shallow yet powerful. He nods slowly making Hank show concern.

"Okay." Connor whispers, Hank nods showing a straight line in his lips. Hank then leaves Connor alone as he goes to check up on you.

Connor's eyes turn dark, full of anger and rage. His LED flashing red. He needs to go to CyberLife and discover why they made an Android of you. He needs answers, yet he can't blow your cover. He knows what to do. He needs to sneak in and get information. He needs to know why. Yet what he doesn't know is what the truth shall hold.