Chaper one

It was ten years the defeat of Zarkon and Lotor. The paladins grew apart they were back with there own family.

Pidge

"Ok Sam that's your last bedtime story" Pidge said kissing the head of her daughter before turning of the light and closing the door behind her. She walked to the couch and was about to turn the tv on but, before she could that she turned around to see her daughters piercing blue eyes staring back at her. "Mom how did you meet dad" Pidge had never told her daughter all Sam new was that her dad had blue eyes. Pidge had done everything that she could not to tell Sam about her father but every since a Father's Day project at school she kept asking her questions and Pidge said " your dad and I meet in the garrison and that they were paladins together" Pidge new that Sam did not believe that she was a paladin because the garrison had kept the whole intergalactic war under raps. Then Pidge got a question that shocked her "mom can I meet him" Pidge had turned white as a ghost and her eyes started to become glassy with tear, Sam had noticed the single tear running down her moms cheek Sam had started to  fell horrible for asking her mother all those questions. Sam hugged her mom and told her that she was sorry for asking all those questions and in response Pidge said " Sam you don't need to apologize you are curious and you have the right to be" Pidge had scent her daughter off to bed. Pidge read the clock and decided to go to bed.