Chapter 5

Lance was in shook at the new found news. He was full of emotions from happiness nervousness and excitement. "Why did you never tell me" said Lance "I never told you because we broke up before I found out and I was afraid that you would react horribly." Lance wanted to know everything about his daughter, all he wanted to do now was hold her and protect her. He now felt a love that he has never felt for a person.

Sam was confused why her mom sent her to the kitchen. Sam thought her mom was acting weird that day. Her mom came home late from the party and there was a mystery man at the door. Sam walked to the front door and looked out the peephole to see what her mom and the man were talking about.

She heard the news that would change her hole world, the man right outside her front door was her father. She tried her best to stop herself from opening the door, but she failed but when she opened The door her mom was just there. "Mom who was that man" Sam said with a upset look on her face.

Pidge was terrified that her daughter had might of heard her talking to Lance, she felt like she failed at being Sam's mom. The one thing she wanted to do was protect her daughter, Pidge thought that she was the only parent her daughter needed. "Sam that man was your father."