Chapter three

It was the day of the party Allaura told her to dress semi formal and to wear a dress. Pidge still didn't like wearing dresses but she had a couple of them because of her job as a teacher. She took a Uber to the restaurant.

Once she finally made it to the restaurant she saw Hunk Keith Shiro and Lance.  She stated to talk to Allaura. Everyone sat down to eat dinner they were all talking yet Pidge tried her best so stay silent about Sam.

7 glasses of wine later everyone was more then just a bit tipsy. It was the end of the party and Lance slowly started to try flirting with Pidge. Lance asked Pidge if she need a ride and she said yes. They were in the back of the Uber Lance was staring at the woman next to him. She had pale skin with a light dusting of freckles on her checks her long caramel hair hit right at her waist her hazel eyes shining brighter then the stars that she was watching. There fingers started to  intertwine yet neither of them cared. He put his hand on her chin shiver were sent down Pidge's back. Lance put his lips on hers she melted into his kiss. The car stoped in front of Lance's house his roommate was probably asleep so be grasped Pidge's wrist and pulled her to his bedroom. Lance's threw shirt was on the floor and he picked up Pidge and made room on his desk to set her down,her legs her wrapped around Lance's waist her arms wrapped around his neck his kisses were leaving love bites on her neck. His arm made it way to unzip her dress it fell off her the top fell to her waist. Then he unclipped her bra and the under garment was thrownto the other side of the room.