Chapter two

Pidge had been abruptly woken up buy a loud knock door. She got up and check in the peephole....Shiro? "Shiro why are you her" Pidge asked with a questioning look on her face. Shiro said that Allaura was throwing a reunion party for all the paladins and there families. Shiro told her that she could bring Matt and her parents.

After Shiro left Pidge thought about the party on her way to Sam's room. "Mom are you going to the party" said Sam while she was getting out of bed" "Weren't you supposed asleep" said Pidge . Sam said that the knock woke her up. "I don't know yet the party isn't until Saturday" said Pidge and in response "mom it is Thursday." Pidge started to make breakfast.

After breakfast Pidge and Sam were walking to the school bus stop. When the bus came she kissed the top of Sam's head and left.

Pidge returned to her apartment to finish getting ready for work. She left for work. She worked as a stem teacher at the local high school. Thought it wasn't her dream job it paid the bills. After work she walked to the local cafe to get some coffee. When she returned home her daughter and her brother at the kitchen table doing homework.

That night her and Sam were in the living room. "Mom you should go to the party Uncle Matt can watch me" Pidge looked at her daughter "fine I will go as long as you behave for Matt" Pidge said. Now it time for bed said Pidge she got up and walked to her daughters room and kissed the top of her head.

Later after Pidge put Sam to bed she grabbed her phone and called Matt "Matt can you watch Sam on Saturday from 6 to 11 pm" asked Pidge "ok" said Matt the line went silent

Pidge: I'm coming

Shiro: ok