Chapter 4

Pidge had woken up in a unfamiliar bedroom half dressed with a pounding headache . She turned to her side and then thought.... oh shit. She got up and tried to fined her clothes without waking up Lance. She managed to get somethings but she knew she was missing something but she had to leave right then. " You're leaving already" said a familiar voice she turned around to see Lance "yeah I have something important to do."

She had finally made it home. She unlocked the door trying not to wake up Sam or Matt. She thought she made it threw the woods until she hear her brother "I hope you didn't have to much fun." Pidge turned around to see her brother with a disappointing look on his face she tried to lie to her brother about what happened but he could see right through her. Matt left and Pidge went to Sam's room to wake her up and make breakfast. Sam refused to wake up and in response Pidge said "well ok I guess that mean more waffles for me" and before she could close the door Sam got up and ran out her bed room door.

Lance was sad that Pidge had left so early he got up and threw a shirt and a pair of pants on and yet before he leave his room a small black bag caught his eye. He walked over to see if it was. "It's Pidge's purse" Lance thought to himself. He grabbed the bag and look threw it to look for a address, once he found he left his room and grabbed his wallet and keys.

Time skipped because I'm lazy

Lance made it to the apartment building and knocked on Pidge's door. Yet instead of Pidge opening the door a young girl with tan skin and  blue eyes greeted him. "Mom someone is the door with your purse" he saw Pidge walk out the from the kitchen. He wasn't sure how to react to the situation his first thought was that he had sex with a married woman. Pidge came to the door and told the young girl to go to go to the kitchen. "I am so sorry what will your husband do if he finds out will you tell him" Lance stared to ramble, Pidge took a deep breath and started to speak witch made Lance stop rambling "first of all he won't find out because second of all I don't have a husband or boyfriend" with those words he calmed down but soon become confused. He thought to himself  how does she have a kid.

Pidge closed the front door now they were in the hallway. Pidge took another deep breath and said "your Sam's father."