Surprise!

*Airi's POV*

It's the next day and guess what it's my birthday bitches!

Tray has been gone since the morning doing god knows what.

I'm honestly still curious about the surprise but I realized I have to be patient.

Right now I'm getting ready since I have to take cute pictures today looking all cute.

I finished doing my makeup when my phone started ringing.

"Hey baby" I answered as I put it on speaker.

"Aye let me know where you're done getting ready"

"For what?"

"So I can go pick you up"

"Where are you?"

"Somewhere don't worry about it mamas just finish getting ready"

"Ok?? I'll see you later then"

"Just message me when you're done"

"Ok bye"

After I hung up I got dressed, did my hair and messaged Tray.

I waited 15 minutes until Tray finally got to the house.

"Damn girl you looking fine!" Tray yelled as he saw me walking towards him.

"Thank you"

I kissed him as he just kept looking at me.

"I want to take you upstairs so bad but I'll save that for later" he said as he opened the door.

"Right later" I laughed as we walked to the car.

"So where are we going?"

Tray started driving but stayed quiet.

"Come on you can tell me now"

"No I can't" he laughed as he put his right hand on my thigh.

"Fine" I said as I moved his hand.

He moved it back as I rolled my eyes.

After being in the car for about an hour Tray finally said we were close.

"Here put this on baby"

He took out a blindfold, I looked at him like 'hell no'

"My makeup babeee what if my eyelash falls off or something"

He laughed at me even though I was serious.

"Don't put it on to tight then"

"Fine" I put it on as Tray stopped the car.

"We're here?"

"Yup hold on I'll open the door for you"

I waited as I heard the door open.

He helped me get out as we started walking.

"I swear if I trip somewhere I'm going to smack you" I said as I held on to Tray's arm.

"I got you baby, Ok there's like two steps here so be careful"

I heard a door open as we went in and Tray let go of me.

"Babe where did you go??" I said moving my arms everywhere.

"I'm going to take the blindfold off"

I felt Tray untying it as it came off.

"Surprise!!!!!!"

I saw so many people in front of me as some threw confetti and silly string at both Tray and I.

I looked around and saw Queen and Clarence, Chris, Austin, Nique and Kind, Carmen and Corey,Dre and Ken, my mom, Ar'mon & Trey and honestly the list keeps going.

"Aww you guys are so sweet!" I yelled as I ran to hug them.

"It's been so long since I've seen you two" I said as I hugged armon and trey.

"I know we missed you but happy birthday!" They both said as I smiled and said thank you.

After saying hi to everyone we ate and did everything you do in a birthday party.

We then went to the backyard where they had a pool so we chilled out there and talked.

"I can't believe you got all my friends and family together" I said as I hugged Tray.

"I had to do it for you, I mean queen helped too so thank her for also getting everyone together"

"Aww I love you"

I kissed him as I heard everyone say "awww, Get a room.... go upstairs.... y'all so cute"

"Shut up that's for later" Tray laughed as I smacked his arm.

"He's lying y'all" I said as everyone laughed.

"It's ok girl you have to get your birthday sex" Nique yelled as everyone agreed.

"That's what I'm here for" Tray said as he did his little hand shake with the boys.

"Omg let's not talk about that" I laughed

They changed the conversation and we were just bonding, it honestly felt great to have everyone with me.

"I love you all for making this day so special I honestly can't thank you guys enough for even putting this party together it means a lot to me" I said as everyone got up to hug me.

"Aww we love you too" everyone said.

"Alright I can't breathe y'all" I laughed as everyone backed up.

"My bad we almost killed you on your birthday" Trey said as everyone laughed.

"Alright well we gotta go" Tray said as he grabbed my hand.

"Damn boy the bed can wait" King yelled.

"Babe stop Airi is probably tired" Nique said.

"Right tired" Austin and Chris said at the same time.

"Shut up my mom is about to come out here and smack the shit out of me" I laughed as everyone else laughed with me.

"Nah Fr thank you guys for actually helping me put this together and yeah goodbye everyone" Tray said as he started walking to the front.

"Alright guys thanks again for this and I'm out now!!" I yelled as I walked out after saying bye to everyone.

"I'm so tired" I said as I got in the car.

"You're not about to be tired when we get home"

I looked at Tray like 'shut up'

"I'm getting home and going straight to bed" I laughed as Tray looked at me confused.

"Right after I fuck the shit out of you" he laughed.