Fights

*Airi's POV*

"That's right don't even look at me like that you know wtf you did" Tray said as he sounded even more mad every second that passed by.

"Baby.."

"Don't baby me, you're over here talking bout 'I don't know if I can trust you again' like wtf look who ended up fucking up"

I looked down knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Say something, you wanted me to speak so bad now why tf are you quiet"

He got up as he walked to the other side of the room.

I looked up at him and saw him already looking at me.

"I swear I didn't mean to"

I felt my eyes get watery.

"Don't cry that's unnecessary shit, you weren't crying while you met up with the nigga right? Don't think I missed that part" he said as he smiled even though I knew he was mad af right now.

I was honestly scared, I've never seen him mad like this.

"I didn't do anything Tray, I swear"

"Shut the fuck up! And you still sitting there trying to look confused for what! Huh?!"

I then heard someone coming downstairs.

"Yo nigga Tray calm down we can hear you upstairs" Chris said as he stood there looking at both of us.

"I don't care! Does it fucking look like I care? Tell this bitch to get out" Tray said as he looked at me.

"Nigga you got no fucking right to call me a bitch! You did the same shit!" I stood up and started walking towards him.

"At least I wasn't trying to act all innocent stupid ass! I told you I fucked another bitch and you were trying to hide the fact that you did the same shit with that other nigga!"

He started getting real close so Chris ran and pushed him back.

"You're getting mad because I did the same thing to you! So stop acting like a bitch!"

"Aye calm down wtf are you guys talking about?!" Chris yelled as me and Tray were all up on him.

"This bitch cheated!" Me and Tray yelled at the same time.

Chris just looked at us like we were crazy.

"Shut up mine was a long ass time ago I stopped just for you to go and hoe around?!" Tray yelled.

"Sorry I Probably got tired of your dick I needed something bigger!" I yelled as Tray started pushing Chris away.

"Nigga you were riding my dick just 2 days ago AND you stay touching my shit so what's up? Lying ass bitch"

Austin then came downstairs also looking confused while me and Tray were still going at it.

"I had no choice!" I said as I pushed his arm.

That's when Austin came in and started holding me back.

"You guys are acting like little kids! Shut the fuck up! Go make up in bed or something!" Chris yelled as I tried hitting Tray.

"Hell no! She can go with that Patty nigga I'll get me a new bitch" Tray yelled as he looked at me.

That one hurt....

"You know damn well you can't find another one like me so don't even waste your time!"

"WRONG I can definitely find another hoe like you"

"Look who's talking, you cheated so many fucking times I lost count! So what I got with another guy ONCE and you're mad at that?!"

"We were good! I fixed my problems with you! So shut the fuck up"

He pushed Chris away and walked upstairs.

I ran after him as I heard him go up to the rooms

"Get back over here!" I yelled as I got to the room.

"Leave! You're not wanted here so bye go call that nigga and tell him you need some comfort right now" he said as he looked back.

"Shut up! You're stupid af"