I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore

*Airi's POV*

I knocked a couple times but nobody opened the door so fuck it I'm going in.

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

As I walked to the living room I heard noises coming from upstairs so I went upstairs instead.

When I got up the stairs I went down the hall and heard Tray.

I couldn't really make up what he said but at least I know he's here.

I got to the room as I opened the door slowly.

Looking in there just made me want to throw up.

I felt my eyes getting watery.

I put my hands over my mouth so they wouldn't hear me.

They didn't even notice me standing there.

I was literally watching Tray fuck another girl right in front of me.

He was on top of her..his back was facing me which is why he didn't see me.

I couldn't stay there so I just walked out.

I ran downstairs and ran to my car.

Once I got in my car I started crying.

After two years of thinking he changed and we were in love I finally realized how bad he played me.

I drove home crying the whole way.

I pulled up to the driveway and went inside.

I felt hurt just thinking back at what I saw...we were literally just fine yesterday am I not enough that he had to go to another girl for the same thing.

I went upstairs to the room I opened the closet and grabbed all his shit and threw it out.

Everything was on the floor,

I then finished taking everything out as I took it out the room and threw it down the stairs.

Once everything was down there I went downstairs.

I sat on the couch crying as I looked at his things.

I don't even want him to come back at this point he should just stay over there.

I really don't want to do this anymore.

This whole relationship was probably a game to him.

Honestly I feel like I was the dumb one for actually thinking he wanted something serious with me.

He told me so many times he didn't do no relationships or anything like that but obviously I didn't listen.

I was laying down on the couch for at least 2 hours just crying non-stop.

I heard the door open as I saw him walk in.

"Why are my things on the floor?"

I looked at him but he didn't even notice I was there.

"Wtf bro" I saw him walking to where his clothes were until he finally turned around.

He was going to scream at me until he saw I was crying.

"What's wrong" He said as he started walking towards me.

I quickly got up and moved away.

"Baby what's wrong"

He tried touching me but I moved away from him again.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands"

"What are you talking about?"

I could tell he was acting stupid.

"Get your shit and leave"

I walked around him and walked to the kitchen.

"Baby what happened" he said as he followed me.

"Baby??...nigga baby my ass...get the fuck out leave with your new bitch cause I don't want your cheating ass here what you thought I was stupid enough to not find out? Well you fucking thought I don't even want to know how long you've been fucking that bitch just leave".

His face all of a sudden got serious as he looked at me but didn't say anything.

I just put my head down as I cried.

Just by looking at him it makes me want to cry it honestly hurts a lot.

"I love you" he whispered as I kept my head down.

"You embarrassed me, you really had me thinking you were in love with me! Why would you play with me like that? Did I do something to you? Because I gave you nothing but love since I met you. And don't talk about love when you don't even know what that is"