-DEFINITIONS

JunJun: Hi again guys! Since it's summer there will be a lot more updates than usual...at least I hope there will be :/

Now I'm starting to find it a bit hard to keep track of all the names of places and etc. (does this make me a bad writer? We'll see) So I think that it is about time for me to put down a few definitions without giving too much away, since i can tell you that i have everyone's futures all planned out...although the outlook is grim at the moment.

Please bother to read it.

Listen to the music, it's beautiful, it takes me somewhere nice every time ------------->

-Will be updated-

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, here goes:

Characters:

Lyra: A popular pretty girl with big brown eyes and light-ish brown hair, like a pastel brown. She is part of "The Story Girls" and she has wide view on all boys, she has no real favourite. Currently she is searching for her best friend, Darcey, who has gone mysteriously missing.

Jesse: Not much is known about this boy, or maybe it is just that people don't want to know much about him. He has an older sister who is a good dependable influence on him and his mother and father are good people with stable jobs. All this and yet how did everything go so wrong for him? A natural rebel with hidden feelings deeper than an ocean.

Viola: Viola is small and pretty with freckles and extremely long messy hair. She has blue eyes and she has a sensible attitude to life with a slightly mischievous side to her. She is another of "The Story Girls" and she is Catholic and believes in love over lust.

Finn: This boy has never had a particularly good life, yet he is probably one of the most optimistic of the group. He has lots of older brothers and so has learnt to fend for himself however, he would rather give himself a hard time than anyone else. His parents divorced when he first entered high school and his mother is finding it hard to find the money for everyone and so is still leaning on the father for support.

Darcey: Darcey is...difficult. It was once said of her that the person felt that they could spend a lifetime with her and never truly understand her, or even learn of the large underground thoughts and emotions. Like some had once said "[she's] a mess." She believes very strongly in God but has no clear religion, since she believes she does not need one. Her parents are also divorced. She hates to be criticied and believes strongly in grudges, loyalty and betrayal. She is a Faraflet.

Lucas: Lucas has always had a good life. A natural intellectual he can be quite arrogant. He has one older and one younger sister and his mother is a famous florist while his father is a banker. Lucas is very good at masking his feelings, or maybe he just doesn't have any.

Caleb: I cannot release much information about him, however I can say the basics, for example he is the reason Scarlett is a queen and he is linked to Darcey through a sort of disease. He is the queen's right-hand man and most likely using her.

Scarlett: A Faraflet like Darcey, she has lost her past, forgotten her future. She has a dark secret, one which she will take to the grave if she has to. She feels alone and has gotten so accustomed to Caleb being support that she is desperate not to loose him. In fact maniacal. She is the "Fake Queen" over a new clan of fey who are deciding to overthrow the King and Queen.

Kanixi: Kanixi was once a inhabitant of the first village of Feiarrth Wood, he seems to be the reason for its downfall.

Isadora: Believed to be dead. Kanixi is in love with her.

Jeramiah: Once in love with Isa, he has no idea of who really caused the attack in his old home.

Places:

Kanafete(The Floating Market Town): (Can-a-fet-a) A dark gloomy place, once the main trading capital. It contains generations of humans who strayed from the outer world. Almost everyone there has the same features. Jeramiah now lives here.

Froru Wood: (F-row-rue) The wood where "The Ink Children" entered the Visyr and into Tiria

Visyr: (Vis-year) The huge land in which is the mainland of the hidden world.

Tiria: (Tir-ree-a) The land ruled by the fey Kind and Queen.

Lomadri: (Low-ma-dree) ------------------------------TO BE MADE, (any ideas?)------------------------

Feiarrth Wood: (Fey-r-th) The wood in which used to contain two wood-cutting villages. The first village is cursed, filled with skeletons. (check chap. Dancing Sparks). The second is now the best wood-cutting village in the land.

Species:

Faraflet: (Far-a-flet) One without a soul. The timeless deal maker. Shunned by God. These are beings who have been infected by means of a contract. Most infected lose their minds within weeks. As the soul seeps away so does their colour. They become white and sickly looking.

The Old Ones: Beings who, after dieing come back later with their same face and most likely the same fate as before.

The Ink Children: The nickname given to the children of humans.

Fey: You know who they are.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please vote if this has helped and comment if you want. It will make me very happy.

Don't forget to fan if you want to know the newest updates.